• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's your current favorites...

I will clarify for my choices:

High (>$10.00) Cohiba Sublime
Medium ($10.00 to $5.00) SLR Serie A
Low (<$5.00) Cammacho Monarca Corojo or Havana

I know there was no medium category but I just felt compelled to add it. You can figure out if it is your high or low.

edited to take out the unintended doubling up. Sorry, not sure what happened, must have copied and then not looked at the preview. :0

golfgar...Your first reply was spot on. No need for clarification. This was meant as an open ended, get to know the community question. There are no wrong answers, as long as they are on topic.

CC...I do not have the time today to provide the appropriate response for you, but I will soon.

High: Shark or Opus DC or Enchantment
Medium: 858 SG
Low: Chateau Fuente SG

High: (for me so far anyway) PAM '64
Mid: RASS, Perdomo Reserve
Low: Padron 2000 maduro

This was meant as an open ended, get to know the community question. There are no wrong answers, as long as they are on topic.

CC...I do not have the time today to provide the appropriate response for you, but I will soon.
:laugh:
No problem at all and no need to reword your question, I was just reading more into it than you were asking and I think I understand now. Also, now that I think about it, it's an interesting way to pose the question.

For instance for someone who's relatively new to the hobby, an $8.00 cigar may be "high $" because they're used to looking at prices of cigars as gas stations. To be honest, when I first walked into a cigar shop and saw Macanudos for $7.50 my jaw almost hit the floor. :0 Now that I've learned much more about cigars, and know that there are cigars out there that go for several hundred of dollars per stick, my pesonal definition of "high$" and "low $" is different from where it was when I first walked into "The Tobacconist" in the Hartford Civic Center in the late 1980s and saw those Macanudos for all that money. :p

So I think I answered your question in my most recent post in this thread.

This was meant as an open ended, get to know the community question. There are no wrong answers, as long as they are on topic.

:laugh:
No problem at all and no need to reword your question, I was just reading more into it than you were asking and I think I understand now. Also, now that I think about it, it's an interesting way to pose the question.

For instance for someone who's relatively new to the hobby, an $8.00 cigar may be "high $" because they're used to looking at prices of cigars as gas stations. To be honest, when I first walked into a cigar shop and saw Macanudos for $7.50 my jaw almost hit the floor. :0 Now that I've learned much more about cigars, and know that there are cigars out there that go for several hundred of dollars per stick, my pesonal definition of "high$" and "low $" is different from where it was when I first walked into "The Tobacconist" in the Hartford Civic Center in the late 1980s and saw those Macanudos for all that money. :p

So I think I answered your question in my most recent post in this thread.

But! I bet you loved that $7.50 Mac and it was probably perfectly contructed and had great flavour! :rolleyes: