• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's your current favorites...

I'm with booddoggle padrons are dog rockets now to spare ya'll alot of hassle just send em to me and i will errr uummm "dispose" of them for you

high anything with a 26 or a 64 in the name
low 2000,or the indian tobac super fuerte

High Cuban - Siglo VI
High Domestic - TIE between a DC Max and a Padron 1926 Maddy (any of them!)

Low Cuban PSD4
Low Domestic Gurkha Doble Maduro, I get them for $2-3 each on Cbid.

What a great question. High end...Low end?

High end (current favorites) Partagas 898, HdM DC, Monte Edmundos, Tatuaje RC 184, Anejo 49 (I agree AVB amazing cigars, yet everyone goes for the 55's...I am not short and squat and I don't like my cigars that way either :laugh: ).

Low end (i just love them) Quinteros Brevas, CAO Criollo Conquistador, AF Chateau, Cusano 97's.

High end...Low end? My idea of high end is the one you would always grab when you open the humi. Low end is when you come to your senses and realize you cannot always smoke those.

Disclaimer: I have partaken of several tastey libations!

Edited due to disclaimer

eh i guess im a whore my favorets dont last long but atm Im in love with the La Aurora 1495 Corona. For cheap i can always smoke a Gurkha Expedition.

High:
  • Tatuaje especially the Cojonu 2003;
  • Ashton VSG Enchantment;
  • Trinidad Robusto Extras;
  • any Fuente Añejo - especially the Sharks;
  • PAM 1964;
  • and the PAM 1926 #35
Low:
  • Carlos Toraño Signature Blends;
  • Onyx Reserve;
  • H. Upmann Vintage Cameroon;
  • El Rey Del Mundo Robusto Larga;
  • Padron 2k & 3k;
  • Quo Vadimus Island Blends;
  • R.D. Gomez Fast Break Maduros

:0 I could almost copy BrewMeisters list.
High:
Any Anejo
PAM
VSG Illusion

I can't figure out what end to put them so I have a middle.
Don Carlos Beli & #3
Hemingway Clasic/sig/ss/woa

Low:
Padron 2k
Torano signature churchill
Partages S
RyJ Credos #2
AF Cuban Beli

This list could go on for ever.

Low: Padron 3000, Sancho Panza Dbl Maduro, AF short story

High: Padron 26s and 64s, La Aurora Preferidos (w/ age) and Ashton VSGs

High $: Partagas Salamone. It cost me $25 and it was hands down the best cigar I've ever smoked.

Low $: REO Torpedo. I picked up a box of 20 from CBid for just short of $60 including shipping. I haven't found anything I like as much for less than twice that price.

What's your current high $ and low $ favorite.
How about you?

"What ARE your..."

I can't really answer your question because I don't know what you consider "high dollar" and "low dollar." Can you give us your range?

Sorry, I didn't proof it before posting. I was having a tea party with my daughter :D . I love saturday mornings.

I usually think of $ as opportunity cost plus market. Does that clarify the question for you.

What's your current high $ and low $ favorite.
How about you?

"What ARE your..."

I can't really answer your question because I don't know what you consider "high dollar" and "low dollar." Can you give us your range?

Sorry, I didn't proof it before posting. I was having a tea party with my daughter :D . I love saturday mornings.

I usually think of $ as opportunity cost plus market. Does that clarify the question for you?

I read the question to mean, of my favorite cigars, which is the most expensive and which is the least expensive? I hope that's right.

High: Davidoff 100th Anniversary Diademas Finas, Avo LE5, Avo 22s, Matty Maduros, Opus, Anejos, Padron 64s and 26s.

Low: SLR (n/c) Rothchilds, La Gloria Serie R #5s, Fuente Cuban Belis, Chateau Fuente Maduros, Puros Indios Rothchild Double Maduros, Padron 3000s

I usually think of $ as opportunity cost plus market. Does that clarify the question for you?

No, not really, if anything I'm even more confused. I guess I wanted to know what you mean by "low $" and "high $" by having you give us some specific dollar amounts. Personally, I consider anything under $10.00 as a "low $" cigar however some people think that anything over $2.00 is a "high $" cigar.

I'm seeing a lot of people in this thread call Añejos "high $" when I don't consider them that since an Añejo 48 only costs $8.00. To me, a "high $" cigar is something like a Padron 1926 or a Davidoff Millennium. A good "low $" choice would be a Quintero Brevas or a Jose Piedra Cazadores since those cigars cost less than $2.00 each. I see quite a few responses that to me are "medium $" cigars but you didn't ask about that.

So ya see, unless you specify YOUR range or definition of what YOU consider "low $" and "high $" I'm not sure you're getting the answers you were looking for.

High: Davidoff 100th Anniversary Diademas Finas
Now THAT I agree with! :thumbs: