• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's your favorite candy?

Yeah I've seen that in stores down here. But that isn't what I am talking about. Dr Pepper is made with real cane sugar down in certain parts of Texas ALL the time. Not just for the 125th anniversary. :p

The 2009 version that I had was a funky green and white strip label. I also grabbed a 6 pack of the 8oz bottles last year. Obviously before the 125th Anniversary run. I first thought that it was like the Mountain Dew and Pepsi Throwback as being limited. This isn't the case for Dr Pepper in Texas. And yes, you can get the High Fructose Corn Syrup any where in Texas. The Cane Sugar can be had as well. Its just a little harder since it seems to be restricted in areas of distribution. Except the small 6 pack bottles.

Updating to show what I am talking about. http://www.olddocs.com/product.aspx?id=145&up1=273&up2=275&up3=269&cat=Drinks&subcat1=Dr%20Pepper&subcat2=Made%20with%20Sugar

I think I saw Zagnut the other day...maybe I'm thinking of whachamacalit

I like Milkyway, however I just haven't been in a candy mood lately

Will

Not a candy person but I was at a store waiting for my wife and they had a bowl of asst Brachs hard candies. I honed in on a A&W root beer one and man it was pretty good. Unfortunately, I fished around in the bowl and didn't find any more lol G1

Just remembered another one I love. Hard to find around here. Chocolate coated PayDay.

As far as Sugar Cane Soda, there are plenty to choose from around here. A local Marlet's Organic section has several brands in several flavors. I typically go for the Root Beer, with an occasional Cream or Cola.
Also like those orange sodas that mimic creamsicles.

Not a big candy person, but I do enjoy dark chocolate and anything peanut butter and chocolate. Those malted Easter eggs are pretty good when you can get 'em, too.

John

Not a big candy person, but I do enjoy dark chocolate and anything peanut butter and chocolate. Those malted Easter eggs are pretty good when you can get 'em, too.

John

You mentioning Easter makes me start dreaming of Cadbury Creme Eggs.

Anything milk chocolate

Edited to add: except no fruit - fruit and milk chocolate is an abomination
ohmy.gif

From the Home office in Brussels, Belgium

top 10 least fav candies

10.Bit-O-Squirrel
9.Poisonettes
8.Good n' Sweaty
7.Middlefinger6.Della Reese's Pieces
5.Clam Duds
4.Baby Ruth Bader Ginsburg
3.Gummy Marrow
2.Ken Starrburst
1.Osmond Joy

t

I like quality box candy more than the stuff off the rack by the cash register . . . Russell Stover Pecan Delights, whole hazelnuts encased in Belgian dark chocolate, just about any truffle. The day after Valentine's Day is a pretty good day in my house! It's all half price all over town! :D

Though I will admit to snagging a Snickers Dark on my way through the line more'n once, lol. Snickers was always my favorite candy bar as a kid, and the dark chocolate version is damn tasty.

~Boar

Living in a large Irish immigrant neighborhood my whole childhood, the corner stores were stocked with cadbery chocolate. That being said crunchies are my favorite candy,and when I go on vacation and have a candy craving no crunchies to be found.

Living in a large Irish immigrant neighborhood my whole childhood, the corner stores were stocked with cadbery chocolate. That being said crunchies are my favorite candy,and when I go on vacation and have a candy craving no crunchies to be found.

Oh man I love Crunchies! That, and mint Aero bars. :love:

Whatchamacallit, funny name amazing candy bar. Peanut rice crisps with caramel and coated with chocolate.
blog4image1204.jpg

While the Jelly Belly's are good, my all time favorite is Reese's Peanut Butter Cups or the Reese's M&M's.

2103077519_7ff351d668.jpg

Really, anything peanut butter & chocolate does it for me. Even the Baskin Robins chocolate peanut butter ice cream; can never get enough of that.

chocolate%2Bpeanut%2Bbutter%2Bbin%2Bat%2Bbaskin%2Brobbins.jpg

Trader Joe's has really good peanut butter cups too.