• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's your favorite German Beer?

Rod

Administrator
Staff member
So, what is your favorite German beer? I tend to lean towards the darker beers. I haven't had German beer is quite sometime, however Warsteiner is good. I can't remember the name of the dark beer that I like. It has a molasses taste, and kinda smokey taste too.

There's this really good German restaurant in Los Angeles I used to goto all the time. It's a small restaurant, dimly lit, supposed to look just like the pubs in Germany. Very nicely decorated too. And the waitresses... :love: I think I'll stop by there sometime soon!

What kind do you guys like? :)

Do you remember that German Beer called "Berger Myster"? What ever happened to it? Can you still buy it?

If you like German beers then you can't go wrong with the Paulaner line of beers. The have bocks, heffeweizens, pilsners etc. Everyone is a beer crafted by a company who's passion is to make great beer. :D

Emo

Hey, this is a public board - watch your language!

LMAO
Dave :D

Devinately love the Paulaner brews. The Salvator, 1634, and the Premium Bock are my personal favorites.. The Hafe Wizen is pretty good. Also Bitburger, and Korstriker (spelling check)

:thumbs:

hmm thought I heard of a baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadass beer! Though on second though it wasn't German...and was called bite your mamma beer..

AHHHHH,, i cant believe i forgot to put Warsteiner (really bad spelling) in there/ Germany's #1 Beer

Hefe-Weiss... Nothing better than a cleanly brewed wheat bear! Taste of cloves......wondrous aroma and very refreshing!

Now what Cigar do I need to smoke with it???

...........Come on you ancient masters... I NEED to know! :D

Something slightly spicey, mild-medium bodied. Maybe and AF-858 or Chateau Fuente, Cuesta Rey Anni, RyJ Cedros...If you ever had a smoke that you thought had a touch of citrus flavor, I would try that also.
Emo

don't remember what it was, but had a great time and great beer at the hoffbrau(sp?) house in munich, bavaria is the best in food and beer imo

nick

Back in the day I use to love the Dark Boc German beers.

I dont remember the name of them but they came in a 4 pack in strange kinda largemouth bottles.