• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's your latest beer purchase?

I'll drink it all.
Okay, I have to fess up!

I believe it was my first time visiting John and Donella. John told me to help myself to anything in his multiple beer fridges.

I grabbed a beer and was blown away by it, it was Founders Backwoods Bastard! So when it came time for another beer I looked around through a couple thousand different beers and couldn't find anything that looked better than what I had, so I had another one.

Now I don't remember when I had the third one, or the fourth one, can't remember if it was the same day or the next? But when John saw me come out with another one, he politely said "Do you mind if I have a sip of that, I haven't had this years release?" Uh oh!

Back then, you could only get a four-pack of BB once a year if you were lucky and John let me drink all four!

In my defense:
  1. I had no idea it was a limited release, I had never heard of it.
  2. There were literally hundreds and hundreds of beers stacked on each other in three different fridges! I didn't want to root around for 20 minutes.😔

I love Lagers so when I stopped by the store I picked up 2 beers that are new to me and one of my go 2's. The first one on the left I have never heard of. The one in the middle is from a local micro brewery I havent tried yet and the one on the right is from Germany.

20231027_184747.jpg