• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's your latest Pipe and tobacco purchase?

I finally bought another Boswell and some tobacco. I hadn't made any purchases in quite awhile, so it was pretty cool to actually pull the trigger. I'll tell you what, that Countryside by Boswell is very nice.
Please post a pic when you get it, Alan. :thumbs:

Neat! I was looking for something like that with a hefty enough bowl but small overall.

I hope it smokes well. Let us know that, too, please!

Tin each of G.L. Pease Robusto & Key Largo

Tin of Fribourg & Treyer Blackjack

4 oz. 4 Noogins bulk Bald Headed teacher

I got this in recently

DSC06102.jpg

plus two tins of Christmas Cheer 2008

and I've picked up a couple pipes as well

DSC06124.jpg

DSC06100.jpg

Damn, nice haul. I especially like the rusticated bent, very nice!

My Secret Santa was nice to me....

P1010680.jpg

That is a hand-carve that he made... It smokes GREAT BTW... and the Momoyama II is all that I thought it would be.

** Yes I know the stem is in upside down, it is correct now.

My Secret Santa was nice to me....

P1010680.jpg

That is a hand-carve that he made... It smokes GREAT BTW... and the Momoyama II is all that I thought it would be.

** Yes I know the stem is in upside down, it is correct now.

That's sweet! I'm going to carve one of my own this year sometime. It's the only "resolution" I made.

Why did he write all over the cigars? :sign:

Dang Tim, you've been a very good boy this year.

I stopped in to my shop today and they had three tins of Penzance. I snagged one and can't wait to crack it open.

Recieved my first order from 4noggins. One tin each of Escudo, Penzance, Virginia Woods, X-mass Cheer 07, and FMotT. I'm very pleased with their service. They even sent me some free tobacco. Something called Britt's Balkan. Smells aromatic to me and not Balkan at all. Will smoke in a cob. I suspect i'm not going to like it.

Doc.
I just placed my second order with them and I like them, too. I got HOTW, McConnell Scottish Cake, another of the new McClelland PCCA blends called Tudor Castle and my two fav yenidje blends, Agonya and Supreme by McC.

Next order I'm thinking of trying a couple John Patton blends in their bulk section. Anyone try them?

Steve

My wife got a new meerschaum pipe and a selection of about 20 two ounce tobaccosamplers for Christmas!

I've enjoyed all of them, but my favorite are the varieties of English tobaccos.

I got my 4noggins order and have tried them all already! No delaying gratification here. :D

I see our new friend rx2010 also got a tin of Scottish Cake. Great VaPer. You got some nice looking pipes, bro! Enjoy!!! :thumbs:

Recieved my first order from 4noggins. One tin each of Escudo, Penzance, Virginia Woods, X-mass Cheer 07, and FMotT. I'm very pleased with their service. They even sent me some free tobacco. Something called Britt's Balkan. Smells aromatic to me and not Balkan at all. Will smoke in a cob. I suspect i'm not going to like it.

Doc.
I just placed my second order with them and I like them, too. I got HOTW, McConnell Scottish Cake, another of the new McClelland PCCA blends called Tudor Castle and my two fav yenidje blends, Agonya and Supreme by McC.

Next order I'm thinking of trying a couple John Patton blends in their bulk section. Anyone try them?

Steve

I've had Moe's Confetti and Storm Front. They were very good. I did receive these straight from John before they were available for purchase. I can't comment on the blends available from 4 noggins.

Not a purchase, but I just received some Rocky Mountain High from a friend. It smells GREAT and I can't wait to try it once we get above zero here.

The results of my latest PAD/TAD outbreak - Dunhill, Boswell & Peterson pipes along with some GL Pease, Mac Baren, McClelland and Samual Gawith blends. Sorry for the crappy pic, damn iphone camera sucks.

gallery_2358_432_10972.jpg

Last two orders were: 4noggins Bald Headed Teacher, McClelland 5100 Red Cake, Sam Gawith Golden Glow, Gl Pease Westminister, MM Country Gentleman and MM Diplomat.

I found myself in Manhattan today after work and decide to walk and smoke a cubao lancero. So I'm at 17th and 6th Ave at an outdoor fleamarket looking for cigar and pipe stuff. It turns out there's a guy who buys every pipe that comes through there, so I won't see any pipes. I saw one guy who had a bunch of old pipe stands. I got a nice 12 pipe round lazy susan with the glass jar in the center. I got home, cleaned it up and it's in great condition. $10 purchase.

Now I start walking down 6th Ave towards the West Village. I go into one of those smoke shops that area is famous for and after bypassing all the glass pipes, I see the Briar. After bothering the salesman by asking to see everything, I asked to see a nice shape in the back. It turns out to be a Stanwell Legend #19 that usually go for $70 - $100. I ask how much? He wants me gone, so he say's $35. I hope my poker face was up to par. I had a nice afternoon.

Oh and yesterday I bought some GLP Westminster at top dollar.