• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's your latest Pipe and tobacco purchase?

I got my 4noggins order and have tried them all already! No delaying gratification here. :D

I see our new friend rx2010 also got a tin of Scottish Cake. Great VaPer. You got some nice looking pipes, bro! Enjoy!!! :thumbs:

Is there a website for this place that you ordered from? Would be interested in checking it out. Is the owner a CPer?

Thanks

Thanks...will bookmark it. Seems like many have been happy with their transactions.

Just received my order placed 3 weeks ago from RYOtobacco. Seems the SG Golden Glow was out of stock. Just received it this morning and am having a bowl of it right now...

Last night I placed an order with 4noggins for an all-bulk 4noggins order: 8oz Down by the River; 4oz Covered Bridges; 4 oz Weybridge. As you can tell I mostly smoke Burleys'... I am looking forward to the arrival of this order, I will have some nice blending tobacco...

I got my 4noggins order and have tried them all already! No delaying gratification here. :D

I see our new friend rx2010 also got a tin of Scottish Cake. Great VaPer. You got some nice looking pipes, bro! Enjoy!!! :thumbs:

Is there a website for this place that you ordered from? Would be interested in checking it out. Is the owner a CPer?

Thanks

http://www.4noggins.com/index.aspx

Just placed an order for some McClelland/PCCA 996 Orient and Holiday Cheer with 4noggins to try them out. So far so good!

Thanks

Just placed an order for some McClelland/PCCA 996 Orient and Holiday Cheer with 4noggins to try them out. So far so good!
The Cake is a very good VaPer but not my favorite and not worth a fuss just because it's not stocked by many retailers. It's amazing how many different types of VaPers there are, though. It's often the type of VA that dictates the flavor more than the perique.

I bought a '90s tin of Dunhill SM Medium of eBay. I've always been curious about these very aged, vacuum sealed Dunhills. I've tried some with several years but never older than 2001. It's got all the right stickers and they look authentic. Still, $25 for one tin is ridiculous! :blush: The My Mixtures from the same lot went for near $50 and that is considered a good deal. Sheesh!

The real hot items now are the Pease tins with Syrian Latakia like old Renaissance and Raven's Wing. Over $300 a 2oz tin! Some folks have a lousy money/sense ratio! :D

Thanks

The Cake is a very good VaPer but not my favorite and not worth a fuss just because it's not stocked by many retailers. It's amazing how many different types of VaPers there are, though. It's often the type of VA that dictates the flavor more than the perique.

I bought a '90s tin of Dunhill SM Medium of eBay. I've always been curious about these very aged, vacuum sealed Dunhills. I've tried some with several years but never older than 2001. It's got all the right stickers and they look authentic. Still, $25 for one tin is ridiculous! :blush: The My Mixtures from the same lot went for near $50 and that is considered a good deal. Sheesh!

The real hot items now are the Pease tins with Syrian Latakia like old Renaissance and Raven's Wing. Over $300 a 2oz tin! Some folks have a lousy money/sense ratio! :D

Makes me wish I had bought more Renaissance and Mephisto when I had the chance. Still have some of each but havent worked up the courage to open them yet!

On my break today I ran to a local B&M I don't usually visit. I grabbed a MM cob and a cheapie briar made by some company called Medico... I pulled the filter out and it seems to draw much nicer now. Also grabbed a 42g pack of a burley blend (David's Somethingorother), but that's the last time I grab tobacco locally. Over $20 for the pouch.
I had a pipe once before when I first got into cigars, but quickly gave up because I couldn't get it to work right. Time to try again I think :)

I just got in a bunch of cigars the other day too. My girlfriend's gonna kill me when I get home :sign:

My first order from 4noggins.

SG:
Firedance
FVF
Best Brown
Christmas Mixture 2007

Also got a Tinsky Coral Squat Bulldog from another vendor.

807762e8.jpg

My first order from 4noggins.

SG:
Firedance
FVF
Best Brown
Christmas Mixture 2007

Also got a Tinsky Coral Squat Bulldog from another vendor.

807762e8.jpg

Just received my first order from them last week. Everything went smooth. :thumbs:

1 McConnell's Special London Mature

2 Seattle Pipe Club Plum Pudding

1 GL Pease Key Largo Tin

Three tins of Yenidje Supreme from pipesandcigars.com. Placed the order Wed called Fri and got an apology - they're getting to everyone as fast as they can. This tax is ALREADY pissing me off! ;)

BTW, I was warned and don't hold it against the fine people at P&C. :)

Edit: Finally resolved after a week. They were so busy they couldn't give me a call? IMO, they dropped the ball on this one. The first time - no problem. But after a second hold up and still no notice ...

They did make up for a bit with free shipping despite the reduced order of $65, though. Poor customer service skills but I forgive them. ;)

I ended up adding C&D Red Odessa and McClelland GO Drama Reserve in place of some sold out items.

2 C&D Pirate Kate
2 C&D Sar of the East
2 C&D Yale Mixture
2 G.L.Pease Ashbury
1 G.L.Pease Haddo's delight
1 G.L.Pease Montgomery
1 G.L.Pease Odyssey
1 Mac Baren Cube
1 2005 Christmas Cheer
1 2006 Christmas cheer
2 100 gr Frog ott
1 100 gr Frog original
1 mcClelland no.27
1 McClelland Virginia Woods
1 Hal o' the Wind
1 Deacons Downfall

2 C&D Pirate Kate
2 C&D Sar of the East
2 C&D Yale Mixture
2 G.L.Pease Ashbury
1 G.L.Pease Haddo's delight
1 G.L.Pease Montgomery
1 G.L.Pease Odyssey
1 Mac Baren Cube
1 2005 Christmas Cheer
1 2006 Christmas cheer
2 100 gr Frog ott
1 100 gr Frog original
1 mcClelland no.27
1 McClelland Virginia Woods
1 Hal o' the Wind
1 Deacons Downfall

Nice haul...mine is more modest:

2 Tins Robert Lewis 123
1 Tin Samuel Gawith Celtic Talisman
4 oz butternut burley
4 oz burley kake

BTW, I was warned and don't hold it against the fine people at P&C. smile.gif

Edit: Finally resolved after a week. They were so busy they couldn't give me a call? IMO, they dropped the ball on this one. The first time - no problem. But after a second hold up and still no notice ...

They did make up for a bit with free shipping despite the reduced order of $65, though. Poor customer service skills but I forgive them. wink.gif

I'm shocked to hear this! I have made several orders from them recently, and they have done great.

BTW, I was warned and don't hold it against the fine people at P&C. smile.gif

They did make up for a bit with free shipping despite the reduced order of $65, though. Poor customer service skills but I forgive them. wink.gif

I'm shocked to hear this! I have made several orders from them recently, and they have done great.
It's not too shocking. Sh$t really does happen! Like I said, I don't take it personal and just placed my umpteenth order Tuesday. I was notified it's on the way today. But I did call them twice just to make sure since a buddy and I are in on it. ;)

I ordered the new Pease Union Square as well as McConnell Oriental, McConnel Blending Perique, and my old standby Yenidje Supreme - and some other stuff. :)

Steve

I had some interesting tins delivered. The McConnell Perique smells exactly like vomit!

Kid you not. It seems to be an older tin, too. The paper inserts are VERY saturated with the oils. I guess it kinda smells like Limburger Cheese. That is to say a mixture of vomit, puss, and toe jam. YUMMY!

I also added some rolling papers that advertised "clear". I wanted the very sheer Club or Gizeh which are see-through. The Aledas I ordered (Gizehs were out of stock) are literally clear - like plastic. Tales some courage to put the flame to it!

Steve

I finally placed the McConnell Perique tin smell - the Deer Park Tavern Saturday morning back before they cleaned it up. In other words, beer and vomit with a touch of vodka. Tastes great! :D I just tried it with Union Square and it was an improvement.

I just bought a 2001 tin of Pease Tribute and should get it in time for the 4th! $15 + shipping($21). Hope it's worth it!

Steve

I finally placed the McConnell Perique tin smell - the Deer Park Tavern Saturday morning back before they cleaned it up. In other words, beer and vomit with a touch of vodka. Tastes great! :D I just tried it with Union Square and it was an improvement.

ewwww. Talk like that ain't getting me up there any sooner.