• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Whats Your Latest Puchase

Status
Not open for further replies.
A box of Don Pepin Cuban Classic (Black Label) Petite Lancero. I love this cigar.

Doc

A box of RP Fusion Robusto, 5er of RP Edge Torpedo and a Cusano 18 Maduro (single to try). :)

Today I just picked up another box of Pepin's creations. This time a box of 601's Habano (Rabito).

Today I just picked up another box of Pepin's creations. This time a box of 601's Habano (Rabito).
I see you also have the disease. I love both the red and black label 601's. Picked up a half dozen Padilla 1932's at the B$M today.

Doc.

I see you also have the disease. I love both the red and black label 601's. Picked up a half dozen Padilla 1932's at the B$M today.

Doc.

I do indeed. I prefer the red 601's though. If you haven't yet tried his JJ Serie, do so. You'll like it. Kind of like his Blue Labels, but a bit...I guess smoother/milder might fit, but it's not really too much milder. I love the Blue Labels though.

Those Padilla 1932's are great too.

Doc.

I do indeed. I prefer the red 601's though. If you haven't yet tried his JJ Serie, do so. You'll like it. Kind of like his Blue Labels, but a bit...I guess smoother/milder might fit, but it's not really too much milder. I love the Blue Labels though.

Don Pepin is god. When he makes a cigar, it's like he's thinking of me. No one holds a candle to this guy. Fuente, Padron, there're pikers compared to him.

Doc.

Doc.

Don Pepin is god. When he makes a cigar, it's like he's thinking of me. No one holds a candle to this guy. Fuente, Padron, there're pikers compared to him.

Doc.

Honestly....you're absolutely right. Especially on the Fuente aspect.
But as for Pepin...IMHO, everything he does is stellar.

Doc.

Doc.

Honestly....you're absolutely right. Especially on the Fuente aspect.
But as for Pepin...IMHO, everything he does is stellar.

Oh GREAT... now I have a few more I gotta try. REALLY limited on the Pepin stuff so far for me. Like I have room for anything extra!! But I'm sure I'll find someplace to stick a fe wnew sticks! :laugh: Wonder if the wifely unit© will notice a cooler in the closet...?

I just got some Joya de Nicaragua Antano, Gran Reserva from Al (PuffStuff). I'm glad not many people know about these or like these as they are some of my favorites.

I just got some Joya de Nicaragua Antano, Gran Reserva from Al (PuffStuff). I'm glad not many people know about these or like these as they are some of my favorites.

Tony,
These sticks rock, they have been one of my favs, and at a great price point as well.

One of my favs also...

Mr. Wolf gifted me a Gran Consul. I'm letting it cool down in the cooler for a minute. :D

Damn I guess the word is out. Well enjoy fellows as I certainly do. :thumbs:

Those cigars are amazing. I love 'em. The whole line...including a pigtailed-esque lancero-ish entry that, despite a few with draw problems, the remainder of the box was outstanding.

Not much... Just the following:

10 Opus X Power Rangers
10 Opus X Perfecxion #2
10 Opus X Super Beli's
10 Anejo #55
10 Anejo #46
1 AF Holiday Gift Set
1 Full Box of Hemingway Classic Maddies
1 single stick of a Hoyo called the Musico

10 Opus X Power Rangers
10 Opus X Perfecxion #2
10 Opus X Super Beli's
10 Anejo #55
10 Anejo #46
1 AF Holiday Gift Set

Guess the shipment arrived :p

A little too much for me this past month, too many deals to be had. ;)

1 Box AF Cuban Belicoso SG
1 Box of Tat. White Label P1
1 Box of Cuesta-Rey Standford's 90th.
1 Box of RyJ Belicoso from '01

10 Opus X Power Rangers
10 Opus X Perfecxion #2
10 Opus X Super Beli's
10 Anejo #55
10 Anejo #46
1 AF Holiday Gift Set

Guess the shipment arrived :p

A little too much for me this past month, too many deals to be had. ;)

1 Box AF Cuban Belicoso SG
1 Box of Tat. White Label P1
1 Box of Cuesta-Rey Standford's 90th.
1 Box of RyJ Belicoso from '01

Sorry!

<I didn't stop staring!> :thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.