• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Whats Your Latest Puchase

Status
Not open for further replies.
No cigars, but I did finally take the plunge and sent off for a pound of vipers. I hope to try the Cigar Oasis conversion I've seen running around the site.

Billy

Just received my belated Christmas gift from myself.

cigars1.jpg

Just received my belated Christmas gift from myself.

cigars1.jpg
Thanks for reminding me! I gotta get some more Stanford's Cammies.

Two days ago I stocked up on my "day smokes".

Trilogy Tri-Press Exotic Maduro
IT Cuban Corojos
Oliveros Classic Torps

...and a box of Trini Reyes for these cold winter days. :D

A fine assortment of dutch masters plus a few hard to find tubos, gotta love my locar B/M (gas station)!! :D

IMG_1206.jpg

Billy

Waiting for review (ofcourse with pics) of those incredibly hard to get tubo smokes! :D

Well, having squared away my "day-smokes", I needed something special.

Punch Punch and Trini Reyes is a hell of a good start. :thumbs:

Now I have my eye on some Padillas. You see what you have done, Dan?!? :D

Happy Herfing, everyone!

Steve

RP Vintage Fusion Churchills.
Splitting a box with Vortex and another BOTL.
Nice box, too!

Chemyst :cool:

On Sunday I was finally able to stop over at CI's Outlet store in Bethlehem but unfortunatly I was already running late so I only had about 5 minutes to look around. Nice store with a great selection. In my limited time I picked up:

RP Edge toro corojo (5pk for $15)
Gurkha Doble Maduro Toro
CAO Italia Gondola
La Gloria Cubana Serie R #5 Maduro

(sorry, no pictures - broken camera)

I'm looking forward to getting back over there soon with more time/money to spend. On the same block is the Bethlehem Brew Works so it looks like a good area to spend a Saturday afternoon.

I've been pretty pressed for cash smoking alot of my "day" smokes until today. Went to the Outlaw, picked up 4 sticks:

CAO Gold 10th Annv.
2 ESG Robustos
Diamond Crown Maximus #2

I'd say I will have a productive night minus the must age ESG's. I also took everyones advice and purchased a duel flame Xi-Kar, I like it, very nice torch!

Been on a small stick kick as of late. Picked up 2 bundles of the La Luna Mini Churchill, 3 bundles of the Mini Torps and 5 bundles of the Mini Robusto's. For 24.99 a bundle they're a helluva deal and pretty damn tasty to boot!

Box split of Punch Maduro Elites and Rocky Patel Sampler off of Cigars-international with a buddy. Arriving in a few days and then the bitter fight of patience vs 'smoke em now' will come into play.

Status
Not open for further replies.