• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Whats Your Latest Puchase

Status
Not open for further replies.
A few boxes of smokes that are supposed to taste much like Por Larrañaga Lonsdales, Bolivar RCs, RASS and SCdLH El Principes.

I can't wait to see how similar they are!!!

Box of Partagas 898's
Box of Cuaba Exclusivos
What are the Cuabas like? My next conquest is a box of La Aurora Cien Anos Belicosos. It's out of my price range so I'll probably do a split or something. I like them more than most ISOMs and they are already out of production. Haven't even received the Trinis yet and I'm already plotting! :rolleyes:

Too many cigars/not enough anything :D

I think that will fill the humi for a while.
Includes:
2 Padron 1964 Anniversary Series Torpedo Naturals
2 Padron 1964 Anniversary Series Exclusivo Maduros
2 Padron 1964 Anniversary Series Principe Maduros
2 Padron 1964 Anniversary Series Principe Naturals
1 Padron Serie 1926 #1 Maduro
1 Padron Serie 1926 #1 Natural
1 Padron Serie 1926 40th Anniversary Maduro
2 Artro Fuente Flora Fina 858s
2 Arturo Fuente Don Carlos #4
2 Arturo Fuente Chateau Fuente
2 Arturo Fuente Double Chateau Fuente
1 Diamond Crown Maximus Double Corona #1
1 Diamond Crown Maximus Churchill #2
1 Diamond Crown Maximus Pyramid #3
1 Diamond Crown Maximus Toro #4
1 Diamond Crown Maximus Robusto #5
7 - 2003 H. Upmann - Petit Coronas
3 - 2004 Hoyo de Monterrey - Petit Robustos
H. Upmann and Hoyo ( thanks JOE)

Box of Partagas 898's
Box of Cuaba Exclusivos
What are the Cuabas like? My next conquest is a box of La Aurora Cien Anos Belicosos. It's out of my price range so I'll probably do a split or something. I like them more than most ISOMs and they are already out of production. Haven't even received the Trinis yet and I'm already plotting! :rolleyes:

Too many cigars/not enough anything :D

I would describe them as rustic. Less leather, coffee, and spice and more just plain ol' tobacco. Damn fine tobacco! I think most either love them or hate them. I just so happen to have become hooked after a trade with Seadub long ago. Definately in my top three monikers Cuban or NC. You'll go through the Trinis like wildfire(as I stare at three empty boxes of them).

Nothing to see here, just a box of A.F. Don Carlos Double Robustos. Not a bad smoke for the money. Medium bodied. I'm fixin' to let 'em sit for 'bout 6 - 9 months and then see how they're doin'. :thumbs:

Floyd T.

Until my court bs is settled, I really haven't been able to purchase much. Thanks to some BOTL's on CP, they've helped this phase I am forced to take until things are clear again. So what little I have bought have been like some JdN Antano's, some H Upmann, other AF SG's, and a few others in the strength department like LFD. Other than that, I've been limited temporarily and relying mainly on the stash I've started to collect since I joined CP. Its all good as it should go my way and then things will be back to normal for me. Then I will get to repay some BOTL's the generosity and kindness that was shown me in my time of need. :thumbs:

Shshsh, Don't tell anyone. A box of Miami 8/ll Lanceros. Flippin' effete looking cigars, but damn, I love them so.

Doc.

Box of Bolivar RC's
Box of Tatuaje Noellas
Box of ten GOF DC (on the way now)

Just picked up a box of Hemingway Classic Maduros from 2003, and a most gracious CP'er picked up 5 Anejos for me and sent them my way.

5 pack of DCM Stanford's 90th
After searching far and wide I finally found a few Davidoff No.1's from '90.

Status
Not open for further replies.