• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Whats Your Latest Puchase

Status
Not open for further replies.
Snagged a box of La Aurora 1495 #4s and got a bundle of 1495 Robustos thrown in (chanced upon a visit from the La Aurora rep at our local B&M), also tried some of their Presidente beer (pretty good, actually). Grabbed a couple of Power Rangers that they had too... all in all, a pretty good score. I closed early on Friday...lucky thing.

Picked these up a few weeks ago...

IMG_4941.jpg

Made a few orders over the last few days, two of which were prompted by posts here (this site is great, but is already starting to cost me significant amounts of money :blush: ): Have a box of Fuente Chateau sungrowns en route, 6 Opus (3 each Robusto and xXx), a five-pack of Partagas Spanish Rosado, the Phatash "killer shorty" sampler (Grand Habano Blend Corojo, Cuban Heirloom, LGC Reserve Fig., Ashton VSG, and Phatash Vintage Cammy), as well as a few singles that looked like they could be tasty cheap smokes (Torano 1916 Cammy & Punch Rare Corojo).

A box of Casa Fuente CG. They'll be kept in the back until I finish off the box that I is already opened.

Just picked up another box of Don Carlos#2 for a split with a couple of the guys here.(Thanks Jonesy & Plantinit) Snatched up some good deals on Opus, 4 Super Beli, 4 xXx, 2 Fuente Fuente, and the usual C-Bid fodder. Also scored some nice 5ers from around cyber cigar world that included a pile of ESG churchills. :thumbs:

purch.jpg

they say the first step is admitting you have an addiction.

i'll keep my mouth shut i guess :D

Dude... when each one of those cigars represents a full box... then you have an addiction ;)

and you're off to a fantastic start there :thumbs:

Don't quite have the 42 that the box came with...they're just too damn good!

Picture sucks, but this is a fresh box of Opus X #5.

IMAGE_00016.jpg

64 Opus, some vsg, La Aurora, and some Graycliff.
Whore... ;)

Don't quite have the 42 that the box came with...they're just too damn good!

Picture sucks, but this is a fresh box of Opus X #5.

IMAGE_00016.jpg

Nice... :love:

So, the line between "Nice" and "Whore" falls somewhere between 38 and 64... :laugh:
Actually, with as many Opus as I have in my cooler... After 5 or fall into the latter category!!!

Just bought a few singles at a nearby B&M I just discovered. One Opus X Robusto, one Don Carlos #3, and the last AF Anejo in the store, a #55.

Edit: bought a Robusto, not a Fuente Fuente. :blush:

Status
Not open for further replies.