• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Whats Your Latest Puchase

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sometimes this is the hardest thread to read...looking at all those boxes, man, those look nice.
I know what you mean Wade. :D

I just picked up in total 6 "circa 1982 Royal Jamaica Park Lane"
Smoked 1, Sent 1 and will put the rest away. :whistling:

Stopped by the B&M on the way home from work to pick up a few extra bottles of Tanqueray Rangpur on sale ($6.00 off), so of course I slipped in the humi :whistling:

Grabbed 3 Opus Robustos, a DC Maximus Robusto, a LGC Serie R #4 nattie (that I smoked on the drive home - delish), and an Upmann Vintage Cammie Toro (had wanted to try them when they came out and never did).

Although I didn't buy any, I also noticed a box of Camacho Corojos that I may have to come back for, as well as some VSG's (if I like the two I have resting from their long journey from AZ) and a full box of Short Stories that taunts me every time I go in that place :laugh: .

A box of Davidoff Robusto 100's. I am down to 2 left out of the first two boxes. Why they won't sell me a box of 24 is beyond me.

A Palio cutter as a backup to my Xikar Xi
Humitube
Aurora 100 Ano's fiver from pre-embargo :)

Two Lito Gomez Small Batch and an Opus X Maduro Super Belicoso!

OpusMaddie.jpg

Picked up a Camacho Corojo corona and VSG Belicoso # 1 on the way home from work. Smoked the Corojo right away (spicy!), but will let the VSG reach equilibrium with my humi before lighting it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.