• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Whats Your Latest Puchase

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had one hell of a day at the B&M,
4 San Cristobal
6 Padron 40th Maduro
1 601 Blue label
1 Opus Forbidden X Robusto

That was my birthday gift to myself!!! :laugh:

box of tatuaje especiales from newhavanacigars. also got one of the cojonu samplers....mmmmmmmmmmm.

Nothing special.

Full box of 8-5-8 SG and a full box of Hemingway Classic SG. Pretty good day I'd say.

I am lucky enough to live in Australia - a nation that happily allows us to smoke Cuban cigars. They are also rather happy to tax us 200 - 300% on each box of the suckers!

Anyway.. enough ranting.. My latest purchases are 3 boxes:

- Hoyo De Monterrey Epicure #2
- Romeo and Juliet Short Churchills
- Vegas Robaina Unicos

Just add that the R&J shorts are fan-freakin-tastic!!

I've seen this cigar mentioned here several times....so today I picked up a God of Fire 2005 by Don Carlos. I also bought a couple Perdomo Lot 23's.

Was hoping to pick up a Hemingway WOAM but when I asked about them.....the guy told me he's never heard of them.

Cbid: 10 Padilla Miami lanceros; 5 Gran Habano 3 Siglos robustos.

B&M: 1 each Ashton San Cristobal Classico, Guajiro, and Monumento. Will be smoking the Classico tonight, even though it's probably wet and fresh, because I am weak.

B&M: 1 each Ashton San Cristobal Classico, Guajiro, and Monumento. Will be smoking the Classico tonight, even though it's probably wet and fresh, because I am weak.

Becareful, the San Cristobal is a definite ass kicker.

Becareful, the San Cristobal is a definite ass kicker.

It was a full-bodied, high-nicotine spice bomb! My thoughts on the cigar are here. Summary: has potential, but IMO the others need to rest a few months in my humi to dry out and mellow a bit.

Ashton VSG / Heritage Puro Sol
2 Outlaw BTTB 6x60

Thanks Outlaw!
Tim

My very first Opus.....Fuente Fuente Opus X..I'm just gonna let this sit for about a month and then dive in

My very first Opus.....Fuente Fuente Opus X..I'm just gonna let this sit for about a month and then dive in

Lurch - I too just bought my first Opus not too long ago. She's been resting for a couple of weeks now. What do you say we get together and pop our Opus cherries together? Oh Smack... that didn't sound too good... :blush:

Most recent purchase was yesterday....

Hand full of San Cristobal Supremo and Clasico
Don Pepin Garcia - Serie JJ (Torp) :love:

Oh yeah... and last week I got my monthly supply of Rocky Patel Factory Seconds (Robusto and PC). My God I love these things. Smokin one right now in fact!

mac

Lurch - I too just bought my first Opus not too long ago. She's been resting for a couple of weeks now. What do you say we get together and pop our Opus cherries together? Oh Smack... that didn't sound too good... :blush:

Definatly, just gimmie a buzz

Box of Partagas Petite Corona Especiales and a box of Montecristo #4"s :love:

I took a dive and did a u-pick-it from CI. 2 boxes of La Aurora Leoninos for $50. Can't beat it.

Picked up 1 of the the following along with a few boxes (empty) for my coolerdor:

San Cristobal Classico
Olivia Series V Torpedo
CAO Brazilia Gol

Trip to Holt's! :thumbs:

Three different San Cristobals
Two Opus X Perfexcion X
A VSG Beli
A VSG Enchantment
A Noella, 2003 Cojonu, and Reserva SW

I didn't know the El Centurions were there or I would have picked a few, too!

I'll make do. ;)

Steve

Stopped by my local B&M again today. I picked up a CAO Brazilia, a Fuente Fuente Opus X and two Don Pepin Blue labels. My humidor is slowly filling up. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.