• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Whats Your Latest Puchase

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just ordered a box of the new AVO 787's. I hear through the grapevine that the owner of Jack Schwartz smoked one at the RTDA show and loved it so now I am even more excited.

I bought just two cigars today but I'm excited, nonetheless!

Padilla 1984 Torpedo
Vegas Cubanas Magnate

They are both as gorgeous a cigar as Pepin has ever blended and tomorrow I will find out if the proof is in the pudding. If I like the Vegas Cubanas, a box could be in my future! :thumbs: :D

Steve

Lousy speling - as useual

One box of Joya de Nicaragua Antano Gran Reserva Robusto Grande. Smoked one this weekend and got dizzy. Tasted great too.

Split a box of Sancho Panza Double Maduros with Jason. More to come, as its payday today!!!

As a noob, went overboard on one of jgohlke's samples, bought a box of Padron ser.1926 #35. Short, but very to the point

I choose not to list the contents in fear of the possibility my wife might stumble on this thread. :whistling:

I choose not to list the contents in fear of the possibility my wife might stumble on this thread. :whistling:
Keep on whistling, brother! :thumbs:

I just bought and smoked a DPG JJ Series Maduro Sublime AND a ticket to the Delaware Herf and Benefit! I got a peek at the give away bags you get at the door. Awesome! Lots of DPG and CAO

Steve

At the TAA Event I pick up the event cigars and 8 Anejo Sharks the AF rep brought in for the event. The employees got to the box before I could. I had planned on getting two pairs of the event cigars but when I saw the Sharks my plans changed.

Seth

601 Green Label La Puntas for $129. Please PM me if you know of a cheaper place to get these.
Good smoke but value is off a bit, IMO.

Picture00012.jpg

I'm currently working on splitting up a few boxes of island goodies amongst friends:

Juan Lopez coronas (2001) :D
Cohiba Siglo III
Partagas Serie P No.2
Trinidad Coloniales

I've never had the coronas in the Juan Lopez or the coloniales in the TTT, so i'll be looking forward to those. I've heard good things about the Coloniales recently, so i had to add them to the mix. The Lopez i usually get are the seleccion 1's and 2's, but i snagged these due to the older box date.

Stopped in at Cigar-ette City today, missed ya Steve!

Padilla 1948 robusto & lancero

601 Green La Punta

El Rey de los Habanos corona

and a couple of JFR robustos

I'm currently working on splitting up a few boxes of island goodies amongst friends:

Juan Lopez coronas (2001) :D
Cohiba Siglo III
Partagas Serie P No.2
Trinidad Coloniales

I've never had the coronas in the Juan Lopez or the coloniales in the TTT, so i'll be looking forward to those. I've heard good things about the Coloniales recently, so i had to add them to the mix. The Lopez i usually get are the seleccion 1's and 2's, but i snagged these due to the older box date.
Thanks again, Hoss, for giving me the chance to try some new smokes. Loved the surprise age on the Juan Lopez, too! :thumbs:

Stopped in at Cigar-ette City today, missed ya Steve!

Dan! I'm sorry that I didn't work today! What brings you to this neck of the woods? Hope to see you soon. I work the Dover store for the Dover Downs crowd Saturday. By the Big K on Rt 13.

Tried a couple Victor Sinclair Bohemian North Beachs. Not a bad little inexpensive cigar.

A couple VSG's and some San Cristobal. I have found the San Cristobal's to be good cigars, but I still prefer the VSG's.

Status
Not open for further replies.