• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Whats Your Latest Puchase

Status
Not open for further replies.
I went deep into C-bid and won 3X the Heavyweight Contenders CLASH OF THE CAMEROONS, which has 5 Carlos Torano 1916s and 5 Perdomo Reserves (lot 255179). So I hope to share of the wealth of 15 each. Then for good measure, and for cheaper per unit shipping, a 25 bundle of Perdomo Overruns Torpedo (lot 255425). These are fine for golf. Escaped at under a C note. I admit unmanageability!

Won at cbid a sampler of Gurkhas and Toranos. Both had a lot of good things I wanted to try.

In the Gurkha sampler they had some Sherpas, was wondering if anyone had thoughts on them.

I like the Sherpa Diablo, probably my favorite yard gar.

Peekay said:
Won at cbid a sampler of Gurkhas and Toranos. Both had a lot of good things I wanted to try.

In the Gurkha sampler they had some Sherpas, was wondering if anyone had thoughts on them.
[snapback]185062[/snapback]​

just got a fiver of DCM robusto
and finally broke down and ordered a Puros Indios Chief don't know when I'll have time to smoke it but maybe soon who knows.

I picked up 5 El Credito maduro panatelas yesterday, and enjoyed one tonight - darn good tasting cigar for a great price.

Swissy said:
44 (yes *44*) PAM's
12 Padron 26's

(Ok.. I'm addicted...)
[snapback]185767[/snapback]​

Yes you are addicted, and you may be evicted once your wife finds out!!!!

Swissy said:
44 (yes *44*) PAM's
12 Padron 26's

(Ok.. I'm addicted...)

Jeeeez, no wonder you had to step away from the war. I think you'll be lucky to escape this one with all your parts. Better smoke'em fast, you don't know how long you have. :thumbs:

Cab of 50 ERDM Choix Supreme
Montecristo Millenium Jar
10 Partegas Millenium Salomones
5 boxes of Quintero Brevas

junkman_56 said:
You could always sell some to recoup some of your losses ;)
[snapback]185813[/snapback]​

Nope- selling a kidney, but not gonna hock off the PAM's- they're too important!

And thanks for the concern... the wifey is out of town, fortunatley, and I'll be ok as long as they arrive before she does!! Ha! No reciept is gonna kill me on this one...

But, if I 'disappear' from the radar scope, send a search and rescue team please... armed for bear 'cause she'll be as mad as one!

If she is that mad, she will just feed you to the bears.
No body to look for then, just a 'tragic' accident...

junkman_56 said:
If she is that mad, she will just feed you to the bears.
No body to look for then, just a 'tragic' accident...
[snapback]185838[/snapback]​

Naw.. not that mad, cause she'll never know! MUhahahahahahahahaha! *cough cough*

'course something nice for her will make any possible discovery easier to handle...

Swissy said:
44 (yes *44*) PAM's
12 Padron 26's

(Ok.. I'm addicted...)
ooooooOOOOOOEEEY!

welcome to the club, Swissy. ;)

c'mon then, tell us what ya got, specifically.

Montecristo RERSERVA del MILENIO 2000 Robusto, my most expensive single stick purchase yet (thats why i bought only one :p )

puffnstuff said:
ooooooOOOOOOEEEY!

welcome to the club, Swissy. ;)

c'mon then, tell us what ya got, specifically.
[snapback]185867[/snapback]​

SCREWED is what I got. Got them today and check these out...
Pic 1
Pic 2
Pic 3
Pic 4
Pic 5

they feel rather dry, and pieces are flaking off as you can see in pic #5. No names yet, but depending on how he responds I may be adding a name to the CigarThief site. In case anyone is wondering, this was a Yahoo Auction. My first screwing in an auction ever since I started on Ebay in 1998, and I've bought ALOT.

Crap.. happiness into pissy mood in less than the time it took to open a box.
:angry2: :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back