• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Whats Your Latest Puchase

Status
Not open for further replies.
A box of VR Famosos, and according to the tracking site, will be here at 10:30 tomorrow morning. Woohoo.

1 Box VSG Torpedo
1 Box Padron Londres Maduro
1 Box AF 858 Maduro
:)

1 Box VSG Torpedo
1 Box AF 858 Maduro

Damn nice grabs you got there Xav. Aren't they stopping production on the Londres? Or am I thinking of something else?

1 Box VSG Torpedo
1 Box AF 858 Maduro

Damn nice grabs you got there Xav. Aren't they stopping production on the Londres? Or am I thinking of something else?
I hope not, or I had better order up another box of them sooner than I planned.

Ok, did a little research, shoulda done that prior to my post...It's the Fumas line that is going out of production.

Sorry for the mix up.

(4) Fuente Anejo Sharks
(2) Fuente SG Cuban Belicoso's
(1) Padron 1926 #6 Maduro
(1) Torano 1916 Cameroon Robusto

I'm off to Virginia later in the week, and here's what's waiting for me so far:

A box of Trilogy Exotic Maduro Robustos

A box of Cusano Paired Maduro Robustos

1/2 a wheel of Don Thomas or some bundle of something (I honestly don't remember, it'll be a suprise pack I guess!!)

+ lots of cigar stores for me to browse through and spend some money!!! :D

Already coming in the mail:

This - http://www.cigarsinternational.com/prodDis...SP-CIDD38&cat=6

& this - http://www.famous-smoke.com/cigars/search/....cfm/inum/14708

plus a selection of AF's and an Xi2 cutter from a SOTL in Florida

Add that to a few other packages I have coming from trades and poker winnings, ............. hhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmm, better check the price of a bigger cooler!!

Wow, it's been a while but it was probably a box of Padron 1926. I have a box of #1, #2, #6 & #9 but I can't remember which one is the most recent. Probably the #1 since gmiranda had a heck of a deal a while back that I couldn't pass up. :thumbs:

1 Box VSG Torpedo
1 Box AF 858 Maduro

I hope not, or I had better order up another box of them sooner than I planned.

Ok, did a little research, shoulda done that prior to my post...It's the Fumas line that is going out of production.

Sorry for the mix up.

TEMPORARILY out of production, according to the "horse's mouth" at the Outlaw Padrón event.

A 27 stick isom sampler from Lisa and Rob
AF Short Stories from cigarplace.biz
Cuaba Distinguidos box of 10, June 05' (theorangemn) with a five pack Montecriso tubos kicker..lol
Bundle of Puros Indios Toro Gordos and a Padron Sampler from TNT
10 Bolivar PC's-JoeM-
La Aurora Cien Anos (I got em' on a payment plan ;) ....lol)

I think I will have to chill out for awhile, besides being a bit to free with the purchases and the cash, I am running out of Humi space....

Edited:

Ooops and a newbie sampler from coventrycat86 still in the works thanks to my dyslexia and the USPS seeming inability to tell the difference between Coventry and Chaplin even though the zip was correct!

Just came home and forgot about the Partagas Serie D No. 4 box that arrived fed-ex from Rob and Lisa

I thought it was the Fumas that were temporarily out of production.

Aye, I corrected myself a bit further down after I made the error, again sorry for the mix up, but apparently they aren't out of production, just on hold.

Sorry for the mix up.

I about crapped my pants, I love the Londres, when I read that my heart sank for a minute...Well, I'm glad there not cutting em off.

Got some Gurkha 8 year aged robustos. Can't buy them thar fancy cigars since all my cash goes to Scotland :p

Oh, it has been sooooo long.

Box of AF Hemi Short Story
Box of Fuente SG Cuban Belicoso
Box of EDRM Choix Supreme
Box of Trini Reyes
Box of PSP2's
1/2 Box HdM du Gormets
5 Single SCdlH El Morros
5 Single VR Don Alejandros
5 Single Cabaiguan Imperiales
5 Single Ashton VSG Sorcerers
5 Single Tatuaje Unicos
5 Single Tatuaje Noellas
5 Single La Flor Dominicana Double Ligero 600
5 Single La Flor Dominicana Double Ligero Chiselitos

Damn that feels good...DAMN THAT FEELS GOOD! YEAH! :cool:

See the latest purchase was a box of AF Cuban Belicoso, JdN Antano Belicoso, and a 10 count box of Siglo VI from 2004. Oh yeah 6 Hemingway Classic Maddies. OH damn...I forgot the unopened box of Anejo #55's I split with 2 other fellow BOTL's on here. A bunch of other stuff but it was all a haze. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.