• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Whats Your Latest Puchase

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two Lito Gomez Small Batch and an Opus X Maduro Super Belicoso!

OpusMaddie.jpg
Wade
Are you going to do a review on the Lito Gomez. I would really dig hearing what your opinion on this cigar was.

Just got a few singles to defray the freight on my Blazer and ashtray: AF 858 maddie, RP Sungrown robusto, Punch Grand Cru robusto, Padilla Hybrid robusto, Excalibur Epicure, CAO Brazilia Samba, and LFD Cabinet L-250.

OpusMaddie.jpg
Wade
Are you going to do a review on the Lito Gomez. I would really dig hearing what your opinion on this cigar was.
I can do my best, although I've said before that I'm not much of a review guy. I tend not to taste all the subtle nuisances that some do. All I can say is I'll pay attention and try to do a review worth reading. Have you had the cigar before?

Wade

Padron Millennium Maduro (10)

Grayclliff Expresso PG (5)

Graycliff Professional Vintage 1999 (5)

First purchases I have made in a looooong time. :)

One Hoyo NC Rothschild to smoke on the way home from work today. Didn't mind it, but will certainly not be buying a box. Probably won't be buying much of anything for a while; I just found out my offer on a house was accepted today.

Wade
I can do my best, although I've said before that I'm not much of a review guy. I tend not to taste all the subtle nuisances that some do. All I can say is I'll pay attention and try to do a review worth reading. Have you had the cigar before?

Wade

I recently had my second LG Diez Chisel Puro and it was a good cigar but I prefer the LFD Chisel. The LG Diez is a beautiful stick but seemed lackluster in flavor IMO. YMMV

EDIT: Cant wait for the review Wade. ;)

OpusMaddie.jpg
Wade

Wade
No mate I have never seen them.
I am sure your review will be Ok.
I don't get all the subtle nuisances either but I know what I like.

No mate I have never seen them.
I am sure your review will be Ok.
I don't get all the subtle nuisances either but I know what I like.

I posted a review of these last week in cigar reviews. I'd like to hear your impressions as well Wade. Great smokes IMO, but I had a tunneling issue with mine. You may want to dry box these a bit prior to smoking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back