• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Whats Your Latest Puchase

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesterday, took a little road trip:

Box of AF Anejo #55 (don't ask for the price, it wasn't cheap)
Box of AF Hemingway Signature Maduro
Box of AF Best Sellers Natural

Still pissed though. My intention for this road trip was to procure 8 boxes of Anejos.........until I got the sticker shock. Oh well, one box better than nothing.

Andrew

Lots of recent purchases....

-10ct Box of Punch Pita Maduros from the JR Cigars S-CHIP sale
-CC Sampler from a great BOTL here on CP
-10 pack of DPG Blacks
-5-pack Padilla Sampler (Miami, Habano, 68, Obsidian (sp), and Achilles
-5er of Padilla Achilles Toros

I'm a happy camper!!!

-Aaron

I just went in to get some Glycol solution and this one lonely Opus-X tin was looking up at me just begging to go home to my humi. If you find these be careful what you pay. Some shops are gouging the hell outta people. I got mine for 49 bucks but I've been told some are charging as much as 119.00.
350253788.jpg

350253721.jpg

My latest purchase was a 4 tins of Montecristo Platinum La Habana Belicoso #5 and some 65% beads from Heartfelt Industries. I've never tried the cigars, but I am finding out very quickly how things add up on cigar bid. :laugh:

I just went in to get some Glycol solution and this one lonely Opus-X tin was looking up at me just begging to go home to my humi. If you find these be careful what you pay. Some shops are gouging the hell outta people. I got mine for 49 bucks but I've been told some are charging as much as 119.00.
350253788.jpg

350253721.jpg

Thats nice, but i wouldn't pay over $50! The whole opus thing gets old after awhile

Just arrived today.

Jose L Piedra Cremas Box 25 AUG08
R&J #2 Tubos Box 25 BTL MAR08
R&J Coronitas En Cedro Box 25 GEA ABR08
VR Unicos Box 25 USE ABR08
VR Famosos Box 25 LPM OCT07
VR Don Alejandro Box 25 AML MAY07
Trinidad Reyes Cab 24 LPM ABR08

A box of WOAMs. Now to start construction of my Cooleridor! Wasn't sure about the price though. Is $200.00 and decent deal anyone know?

A box of WOAMs. Now to start construction of my Cooleridor! Wasn't sure about the price though. Is $200.00 and decent deal anyone know?

About $183 is where MSRP is sitting so when you consider tax and/or shipping I think you did a great job on a slightly difficult box to procure. :thumbs:

Box of HDM Churchills (01)
Box of RG Corona Extras (00)
Awesome sampler of sticks from Mark at Tower Cigars Viaje(2),La Riquiza(3),LFD Cabinet Maddie(2) & Cameroon(2),Cruzado(2),Liga #9(2), 601 Reds(2),LFD Ligero(2) and a mystery stick that he is not giving any info until I burn it :angry:
Palio Burlwood cutter
10ct Cigar Caddy

Brian

Here we go=)

1 box Isla del sol gran corona for the wife
1 box Natural Root by Drew
10 5 Vegas gold
10 Gurkha Regent Napalese Warrior
1 Cohiba sampler--AWESOME
2 5 vegas classics

I have a little room left in the Humi, Damn that CB!

Pulled in a nice haul today:

2 FFOX "Power Rangers"
1 WOAM
1 BTW
1 Short Story

:D Was pretty happy to find that 5er :love:

Status
Not open for further replies.