• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's your latest purchase - 2013?

Partagas Serie D Especial 2010 LE  - 20
Punch double coronas - 25
Saint Luis Rey Regios - 25

Well Chrismas is around the corner abd I have been a good boy it seems. :)

All boxes

LGC Imensos
LGC No4
Shark
And ERDM RE Cuba.

louich said:

All boxes

LGC Imensos
LGC No4
Shark
And ERDM RE Cuba.

Nice! I need those sharks! Can't find them anywhere at a good price, always find some outrageous prices! Let me know if you have a good source. Thanks!

whylieineedacigar said:

All boxes

LGC Imensos
LGC No4
Shark
And ERDM RE Cuba.

Nice! I need those sharks! Can't find them anywhere at a good price, always find some outrageous prices! Let me know if you have a good source. Thanks!

There was one on sale here. As far as my source I can tell you I bought the only box available.

Maybe you can post an ISO ?

-Prometheus Ultimo X 20th anniversary lighter 
-small Coolidor 
-AF Hemingway Classic maduro box
-i did buy 2 sharks at the local b&m but at 21.99 a stick, i see why they had 3 boxes left 

louich said:

All boxes

LGC Imensos
LGC No4
Shark
And ERDM RE Cuba.

There was one on sale here. As far as my source I can tell you I bought the only box available.

No he can't not for 4 months... Louich is the cold air getting to you. LOL

smokyJoe said:
-small Coolidor 
-i did buy 2 sharks at the local b&m but at 21.99 a stick, i see why they had 3 boxes left 
That's criminal. The B&M I bought from only received one box but sold them at $10.50.

Tall Paul said:

All boxes

LGC Imensos
LGC No4
Shark
And ERDM RE Cuba.

I was just about to write that myself. But I did see the post, by the time I saw it they were gone.

Juanote said:

-small Coolidor 
That's criminal. The B&M I bought from only received one box but sold them at $10.50.

Exactly my point, I have seen them go as far as 35 for a single. I have an uncle that lives in Dominican Republic, I will ask him to see if he can get them there and for how much. If he tells me they are available I will let you guys know in case someone wants a box.

LoL Paul.

Sorry I should have looked at the profile (I am 99% of the time on mobile)

;-)

whylieineedacigar said:

All boxes

LGC Imensos
LGC No4
Shark
And ERDM RE Cuba.

I was just about to write that myself. But I did see the post, by the time I saw it they were gone.

Juanote said:

-small Coolidor 

Exactly my point, I have seen them go as far as 35 for a single. I have an uncle that lives in Dominican Republic, I will ask him to see if he can get them there and for how much. If he tells me they are available I will let you guys know in case someone wants a box.

Yes they are all over the board on prices. I recently bought two boxes of Sharks from two separate B&M's. One for $205 and the other for $280 - go figure.

Light this! said:

Yes they are all over the board on prices. I recently bought two boxes of Sharks from two separate B&M's. One for $205 and the other for $280 - go figure.

I paid close to $280 after taxes as well.

Light this! said:

All boxes

LGC Imensos
LGC No4
Shark
And ERDM RE Cuba.

Juanote said:

-small Coolidor 

Wouldn't mind paying any of those 2 prices!

Just scored a box of 25 Liga Privada Undercrown Gran Toros from Costco for $108.99.  I'm one happy dude!

Just grabbed a box of LGC no4.

(merry Chrismas to me ! Lol)

whylieineedacigar said:

Just scored a box of 25 Liga Privada Undercrown Gran Toros from Costco for $108.99.  I'm one happy dude!

Costco? Didn't know they sold cigars

Not a big selection.  The one near me usually stocks Romeo & Julietta, Montecristo, Hupmann, and a few other assortments.  I was stunned to see the Undercrowns and a Rocky Patel special sampler (can't remember what it was).