• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's your latest purchase - 2013?

searsa1 said:
Británicas 2011

Wow. Nice grab on those beauties man. (and the jar also)

For my part I grabbed LGC no2, party 8-9-8, H Up majestics and HdM extras palmas for the quick smokes.

Now to fit everything in the collerdoor....(I still cannot believe it is almost full already)

Just split for a box of RP Vintage 1999 Connecticut.  He talked me into it.  I hope they're good.

My first box purchase in a while... Winner winner chicken dinner.
Tatuaje Monster Series #6 'Jason'

gallery_13416_1487_10327.jpg

Box of Tabacaleras Coronas for the novice smoker buddies that come over for Scotch Thursdays. Was getting tired of smoking them on the premium stuff. Last Thursdays half of my Hoyo de Monterrey Epircure No2's were depleted, only to find most of them half smoked. 

Freshmaker-You-are-doing-it-wrong_o_90869.jpg

Got a box of H Up majestic on its way with an other box of HdM palma extra
smaller smokes for next summer when I dont want big baseball bats.

My budget for blown up in the last month. I picked up 2 boxes of the Tat TAA's, 2 boxes of the Jason (dressed), 2 boxes of the undressed Jason, a box of 2010 La Verite, and some random singles. I hope I can smoke all winter.

They look awsome ! Wame price as before or are victim of their popularity and the MSRP changed?

ilikefishes said:
My budget for blown up in the last month. I picked up 2 boxes of the Tat TAA's, 2 boxes of the Jason (dressed), 2 boxes of the undressed Jason, a box of 2010 La Verite, and some random singles. I hope I can smoke all winter.
Im assuming they ran out of a Partridge in a pear tree?

That and the two turtle doves. I am not a happy camper. I picked up the dress boxes for other BOTL's. Emerging else is mine.

Just picked up a box of opus x petite lancero's gonna let them sit a good couple years while I smoke their older brothers and sisters

I also fell victim to the Tat TAA and the Jason. One box each. Though is skipped the dress box. Had one each ROTT and I think I made a good move on both.

broblues said:
Just split for a box of RP Vintage 1999 Connecticut.  He talked me into it.  I hope they're good.
You know the answer already, it's a RP cigar 
smiley1872.gif

nfulton said:
I also fell victim to the Tat TAA and the Jason. One box each. Though is skipped the dress box. Had one each ROTT and I think I made a good move on both.

I'm jealous. I'm soo out of touch with things these days I didnt even know about the Tats.

Mrepp said:

I'm jealous. I'm soo out of touch with things these days I didnt even know about the Tats.

You're really not missing much. I'd rather have a beer than drink kool-aid.