• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's Your Latest Purchase? 2015

diapanos said:

Xikar 543WP lighter
$_12.JPG

The company just emailed me to let me know that hey were out of the lighter I ordered so they offered to send me a  543MYC
41EWqloWFbL._SY355_.jpg

instead :)  
Same lighter except it has the Aztec art on the side rather than the window.
I like the replacement better than the one I ordered originally.

I have one of these table lighters and love that the top is mirrored.  I can look down at the top and make sre the stick lights evenly...  You'll love it...

jsm11 said:

I have one of these table lighters and love that the top is mirrored.  I can look down at the top and make sre the stick lights evenly...  You'll love it...

I learned that very trick yesterday. Although one still has to be careful to not hold it too close less one melts one's face off.

MichaelD said:

I learned that very trick yesterday. Although one still has to be careful to not hold it too close less one melts one's face off.

Even the smaller multi-jet lighters will do that.
This one would probably just burn up your whole body.
There'd be nothing left but teeth.

Just ordered a box of Cuenca y Blanco from a retailer in the US. We'll see how things go with shipping .....

After trying a couple of My Father cigars this weekend, ended up ordering a box of My Father coronas that CI had on special. Plus another 10 pack of E.P. Carrillow Short Run '13 Robusto. Here's hoping my Avillo humidor arrives soon. Running out of space in my small humidor and coolidor.

After this round I'm going to slow up a bit until I get the cabinet seasoned and everything transferred. I'm thinking I may do my newbie trade then. Can't wait!

What model Humidor did you pick up?

And agreed, trying to relight a cigar near the nub is quite dnagerous with the jet lighters.... :laugh:

The 1200 with a second drawer for singles, beveled glass door, solid top.

MichaelD said:
After trying a couple of My Father cigars this weekend, ended up ordering a box of My Father coronas that CI had on special. Plus another 10 pack of E.P. Carrillow Short Run '13 Robusto. Here's hoping my Avillo humidor arrives soon. Running out of space in my small humidor and coolidor.

After this round I'm going to slow up a bit until I get the cabinet seasoned and everything transferred. I'm thinking I may do my newbie trade then. Can't wait!
I orderd the same CI special box of My Fathers. Just got here today. Also I have a Newair 281E sitting in my office waiting to be made into a wineador. So far so good this year, now all I need is a box of Liga Prvadas to get me through the rest of the winter!

I would say that counts. And I'm not just saying that because you are armed. [emoji6]

Cab of Eperney le petit

Got a tidy little stipend for some Saturday test prep sessions I've been teaching.  There's a box of San Cristobal Fabulosos waiting for me down at the B&M!  :love:

~Boar

Backslide said:
Cab of Eperney le petit
Damn it, you just reminded me that I need another cab.
Uh, sorry? ;)

Why they changed the packaging is a mystery. Even more surprising, they apparently never heard of, "measure twice cut once". :(

Ordered two fans from CI for my winador and decided to grab a fiver of Camacho Preembargo they had on special.  Want to see what the hoopla is all about.

:thumbs:  :thumbs:
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:12415]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:12416]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:12417]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:12418]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:12419]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:12420]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:12421]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:12422]

New engraved personalized Air Force 50-count humi (small, yes, but fits the desk better than the 300 counts!). Also some Tonano Reserva Selectas, Montecristo Whites, Rocky Patel Connecticuts, Robustos, Man O' War, Robusto Habanos, 5 Vegas Gold, Nuggets, Connecticuts, An 8-stick mild to medium sampler (Robusto).  ISOMs = Cohiba Siglo Is, Cohiba Siglo 2s, Partagas Serie D No. 4s, Hoyo de Monterrey Epicure No. 2s.

Dang it...I need more time and more warm weather to smoke!

-Trey

Picked up 20 Excalibur No. 1 Maduro from JR for $55 shipped. Great deal on a solid golf gar.