• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's Your Latest Purchase? 2015

Not usually a huge fan of large RG Partagas for the most part, but picked up a box at the Cozumel La Casa Del Habano after enjoying one there on the recommendation of a large breasted young beauty who knew how to use them to close the sale. :laugh:
I'm sure you'd rather see a picture of her charms, but my wife was well aware of what was going on. ;)

Also picked up a few of these in Duty Free while there. Yum!!

NICE!!!!!! :thumbs:  :thumbs:

And LOL at the story of how they were sold :whistling:

Xikar 543WP lighter
$_12.JPG

what do you mean QdO Imperiales 

no more production

whylieineedacigar said:
Nice pickups John! No so nice that we didn't get to see the large breasted young beauty lol!
She didn't speak a lick of English, but we both spoke horndog and cigar.

Let's just say I have a certain member's email memorized. No small feat for me due to being old and forgetful.  :cool:

;)

diapanos said:
Xikar 543WP lighter
$_12.JPG

The company just emailed me to let me know that hey were out of the lighter I ordered so they offered to send me a  543MYC
41EWqloWFbL._SY355_.jpg

instead :)  
Same lighter except it has the Aztec art on the side rather than the window.
I like the replacement better than the one I ordered originally.

Mayan, cool! It's part of their Mayan collection. All the other items are pretty frigging sweet. Why Mayan? Because they are credited with smoking the 1st cigars, and introducing this to the Europeans. Sadly there was a story of a guy who returned to Europe and was smoking, turned into authorities by his wife for being possessed by a demon, was jailed for like 20 years until smoking was more regular amongst the population.

They make cutters and regular sized lighter too.
I'm gonna see if I can still find some of them as long as the prices aren't too ridiculous (Amazon wanted $120 IIRC for the table top lighter)

I recently purchased the same lighter you tried to order. It makes quick work of getting the sticks lit. What I appreciate most is not having to refill it every other day.

MichaelD said:
I recently purchased the same lighter you tried to order. It makes quick work of getting the sticks lit. What I appreciate most is not having to refill it every other day.

And Xikar has a lifetime warranty.
Just send it in and they send you a new one.
You can even take it to a B&M and they'll just swap it out for a new one