• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's Your Latest Purchase? 2015

Newbie here, excited about this week's purchases.....  Got a couple of bundles of Johnny-O's in the mail today, my first purchase from John and I'm looking forward to checking them out.  Also just received some LE Ramon Allones Petit Belicosos and Flor de Cano Gran Cano's this week, and a box of reekingly fresh Boli Corona Juniors.  Now for some weather warmer than 15 degrees....

zeemanb said:
Newbie here, excited about this week's purchases.....  Got a couple of bundles of Johnny-O's in the mail today, my first purchase from John and I'm looking forward to checking them out.  Also just received some LE Ramon Allones Petit Belicosos and Flor de Cano Gran Cano's this week, and a box of reekingly fresh Boli Corona Juniors.  Now for some weather warmer than 15 degrees....

Damn good week!

Newb to this forum, didnt see an intro section so Ill just jump in here! Both of these landed a day or two ago, just need some decent weather..
a209006d9f9f82979bf095ab80b5b732.jpg
08a38f2941bf78c7b3dce51c99a2ef60.jpg

There is an intro section, you just need to hold your tongue right while typing.

bfreebern said:
There is an intro section, you just need to hold your tongue right while typing.
and I found it! Probably shouldn't have used Tapatalk to get my feet wet here...

They say you shouldn't go grocery shopping when you are hungry... well you shouldn't go cigar shopping after not having a cigar for over 3 weeks.  Got boxes of Liga UF13, Dirty Rats, and Feral Pigs, Illusione ECCJ 20th and Anunnaki, and some how stumbled upon a box of Tatuaje TAA 2014s.  I'm going to have to make some room.  I missed the initial rush of Tat TAAs last year, so i'm please I was able to track down a box.  I imagine they're pretty good right now.

Just a couple of singles today.  Viaje Stuffed Turkey light and dark and a Mason Dixon South.

Shit, I been on the lookout for those vigia's....

Your connections are better than mine... :)

Please post a review...

jsm11 said:
Please post a review...
Lol. I actually pre-ordered mine about 6 weeks ago. I can email my source to check on availability if your interested, just PM me if you want me to inquire.
$181.39 for 12 ct box plus international shipping of $35.00 I believe

bucfan444 said:

Please post a review...
Lol. I actually pre-ordered mine about 6 weeks ago. I can email my source to check on availability if your interested, just PM me if you want me to inquire.
$181.39 for 12 ct box plus international shipping of $35.00 I believe

They do look like some delicious fat piggies.

Maduro Clint said:
Today was a good day despite the cold weather.
50e7833a554fb7618a4609fe79c61c25.jpg
b59cc8aac6f530b5cf1654db947f1063.jpg
415c98b4d77f9e8c73ba06d37debd259.jpg

FYI...All of those don't look real...

Because they're on a screen and not in my humidor... NICE HAUL :thumbs:

What's the RYJ?  Look nice...

jsm11 said:
Today was a good day despite the cold weather.
50e7833a554fb7618a4609fe79c61c25.jpg
b59cc8aac6f530b5cf1654db947f1063.jpg
415c98b4d77f9e8c73ba06d37debd259.jpg

FYI...All of those don't look real...

Because they're on a screen and not in my humidor... NICE HAUL :thumbs:

What's the RYJ?  Look nice...
Thanks...not too far from Frederick to share with a brother. I use to live Clarksburg not too long ago.

RJ Wide Churchill...stellar cigar. This my 2nd purchased box of these. The Cohibas are a first time purchase...splitting this box with Wyatt unless he doesn't make it back from Mexico...that lucky bastard.

Got a few more singles at the B&M.  Fulfilled my own wish of the EP Carrillo LE 2011.  Grabbed a '12 and '13 while I was at it.  Also found out they have a huge stash of Viaje in the back.  Grabbed a C4, 5th anni, honey and hand grenade, and a Skull and Bones.

just got xikar xi3 very happy extremely sharp

porr larrango enchantos

cohiba supremos robusto

h.upmann magnum 48 le

another hoyo grand epicure limitada

trinidad ingenios le

hoyo regalos 2007 will be a while before they come in