• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's Your Latest Purchase? 2016

I love the Anejo 888's. Every time I smoke one I feel it is my favorite Anejo. But I say that about the 46 and 77 also. I just like Anejos I guess.

I bought a 5'er of Opus Perfexion #4's today. These are a great size IMO.

I ordered a fiver of the new La Palina TAA 2016 toro. It's apparently Bill Paley's personal blend...but half the MSRP of the Goldie's I've been loving, so worth a shot.

I have only 2 of the verocu 5 left that I have had for a couple years, so I just bought 50 for ten percent off. That should last me until my friends hear I have it and want to buy some off me...

Edit: spelling and grammar. Was I that drunk writing it? That was bad!

Last edited:
Warped Villa De Nube

Described: Light body, vanilla, hay, creamy with light spice flavors. Looking forward to trying one of these lanceros after they rest for several weeks.

What did you get? I've watched this movie a lot am you have me wondering what I've been missing.
Oh a couple months back I bought a box of Bushidos, and when posting a pic of the cardboard outside, CMontoya asked me if it was velvet. I guess the joke went right over my head, so he posted a clip of Coming to America lol. I'm watching it now and the scene just happened, so I had an "ohhhhhhhh" moment haha.

OPG JUN14...a couple of banged up heads, but overall some nice looking funky earthy smelling smokes.

View attachment 12961

How do you mean funky? Good funky or bad funky? The Rieger Hotel is funky too and for me not in a good way.
Bought some Rieger bourbon by the way, it was funky and rather without much in the way of flavor. When I dance funky it's not a good visual either.

Last edited:
Good funky, some definite barnyard, I'm hoping for notes of washed rind cheese once they have a little time to rest.

Oh a couple months back I bought a box of Bushidos, and when posting a pic of the cardboard outside, CMontoya asked me if it was velvet. I guess the joke went right over my head, so he posted a clip of Coming to America lol. I'm watching it now and the scene just happened, so I had an "ohhhhhhhh" moment haha.
In other words, I'm one old mutha lover. ;)