• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's Your Latest Purchase? 2016

Pretty soon it will be the other way around. You'll order so many that you forget, and won't be expecting them when they show up lol
That only happens because I'm old and senile, it has nothing to do with the number of boxes I order.

Bummed. Pouring down rain, biblical in nature, whe I left the office with my 50 cab of Punch Punch hanging out of my backpack, went to put it in the car and eeeek it fell out, upside down into a puddle an inch and a half deep. Lid popped off. Damn. I dropped the backpack and scooped up the Punch cigars hoping for the best. Some got a bit wet and I will assess damages tomorrow. Left them at the office to dry out. Hate when crap like that happens.

Bummed. Pouring down rain, biblical in nature, whe I left the office with my 50 cab of Punch Punch hanging out of my backpack, went to put it in the car and eeeek it fell out, upside down into a puddle an inch and a half deep. Lid popped off. Damn. I dropped the backpack and scooped up the Punch cigars hoping for the best. Some got a bit wet and I will assess damages tomorrow. Left them at the office to dry out. Hate when crap like that happens.
I cringed reading that. Are they okay??? Where's the dislike button???

I not only cringed in the pouring rain but I panicked as they were just delivered an hour before

Last edited:
Stopped at the local on my way to work and picked up some singles of the Powstanie Broadleaf and the Fable fourth prime.
Curious to hear thoughts on the Powstanie...Nica Sueño production too. 4th Prime I enjoy, but not as much as the Roma stuff.

Picked up a handful of Fabulosos and Verocus at the local, and threw in a few sizes of that My Father Cedros Deluxe and a very fancy looking Perez Carillo torp.

~Boar

Got a gift card to CI from the wife so picked up a box of Quesada Keg while they still had them.