• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's Your Latest Purchase? 2016

Serious impulse purchase...got an email that some La Palina Goldie lanceros were available. So there goes my original plan to finally order some RASS.
The RASS can wait! ;) A box?

Yeah, full box at retail.....yikes.
I wouldn't expect a discount for those puppies. Still a great cigar! That's the only problem with them - the price. Edit to add: I put em up with Cohiba lancero and they are just as pricey.;)

I wouldn't expect a discount for those puppies. Still a great cigar! That's the only problem with them - the price. Edit to add: I put em up with Cohiba lancero and they are just as pricey.;)

I've got about half a box of the robusto extra's left (got them half price from Anthony's closeouts last year believe it or not), and hear the lanceros are even better...they just have some intangibles, an x-factor or something, that puts them in a $$$-worthy category. Work has been nuts and I refuse to fire one of these up until I have the time to relax and enjoy it. And such gorgeous smokes to boot....

The RASS can wait! ;) A box?
So the 2016 Goldie Dalias have started landing at retailers....a paltry $20 each, lol!

Edited to add: Yeah, I ordered 2 singles...I've got more than enough rationalizing reasons.

Doctor said I needed more fiber in my breakfast diet. Hope this counts. :)

1 AFMAD858PK5 Arturo Fuente Maduro 8-5-8 (5 Pack)

1 AFMADEXQ50 Arturo Fuente Maduro Exquisitos (Box of 50)

1 AFDCROB5PK Arturo Fuente Don Carlos Robusto (5 Pack)

1 HERRESTROBEX5PK Herrera Esteli Robusto Extra (5 Pack)

1 PGOSCTOR5PK Liga Privada No.9 Oscuro Toro 5 Pack

2 PADFR50YRSINGMAD Padron Family Reserve 50 Years Maduro Single

1 PAD3000MAD5PK Padron 3000 Maduro (Pack Of 5)

1 PUNCHMADDOUBCOR5PK Punch Maduro Double Corona (5 Pack)

1 RCCROCRAN5PK Roma Craft CroMagnon The Cranium (5 Pack)

1 TAT10THBONCHA5PK Tatuaje 10th Anniversary Bon Chasseur (5 Pack)

1 TATSELCAZNOELL5PK Tatuaje Seleccion de Cazador Noellas (5 Pack)

Yet another box of San Cristobal Fabulosos . . . and a fist full of My Father Cedros Deluxe, Tatuaje Verocu, San Lotano Bull (in seriously yellow cello!) and E.P. Carillo sticks. Only have about a week and a half off, and then I'm putting in half-days the rest of the summer writing the new English 1 & 2 curriculum modules, so I'm making it count! They're paying me at my daily rate for all off-contract hours, though, so there's going to be some more boxes of Fabulosos coming! :cool:

Funny thing, and it didn't sink in right away---this is a BIG job, charter-wide, and all core subjects are being rewritten. I'm designing the English curriculum modules for our online instructional interface, on the Canvas platform, which is kind of like doing interactive lesson plans AND a textbook. We're going to be using the modules I did for them back when I was free lancing it last fall, and a couple I've done since going full time, and for the rest . . . I'll be redoing some existing modules completely, and writing some from scratch.

In other words, basically the first two levels of English instruction at RMA will be . . . me. :eek:

I think they like my work. ;)

~Boar

You can always wager on sporting events with me and just send boxes my way. ;)
Cricket? Golf? Women's lacrosse?

Bahahahaha! I'm happy to send more your way voting mindlessly for my Vikings so the curse can continue honorably. I'm just glad I didn't bet on the Twinkies this year...