• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's Your Latest Purchase? 2016

The Trinidad Vigias (AEM OCT14) just landed...if the flavor is as good as the look and smell of these things, they won't last long enough to see how they age.

Nice! I got a Ashton tshirt and coffee mug at the one I went to. And the sampler kit. Great way to try some of their other offers.
Always love supporting local shops. Events are a good excuse to snag extra goodies ^^.

Got my half of the two box split with my buddy.
1/2 box of BBF and 1/2 box of RASS.

Now I have to decide what to pair up for my half of the deal. First World Problems....lol

Snagged some of the 2015 Singulare Illusiones.....just FYI- Smallbatch has a few boxes and a couple dozen 5 packs for sale (I remain in no way affiliated with Smallbatch, no matter how much money I spend there).

I ordered a five pack of Viaje Zombie Super Shots....and I'm not sure why other than the email announcing they were in stock spoke to the impulse shopper in me. I've avoided every insane Lost & Found release to get pulled in by a zombie themed cigar on a whim. I'm sure they'll be decent, but sometimes I surprise myself.

Simple man here. A box of Fuente 858 Maduro and a box of La Unica. Found seven Fuente Anejo 46 at a local liquor store for $11.00 each. I bought them all.