• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's Your Latest Purchase? 2016

Did my Christmas gift to me:

Punch, Punch
RyJ, Mille Fleur
Trinidad, Coloniales
Trinidada, Reyes

Now have to think what I need for my Bday! LOL

Nice purchases, but is it really a matter of need, or is it a matter of want?:)

I think higher number than yours though, can't remember off the top of my head, but in the 70s and 90s. I should have asked for a specific number though :/

Better pull it out so we can measure who is cooler. :cool::cool::cool::p:eek::eek::eek::eek:

Let me know when you try one! :) I'm afraid to touch them for at least a year or so. :)

Better pull it out so we can measure who is cooler. :cool::cool::cool::p:eek::eek::eek::eek:

Let me know when you try one! :) I'm afraid to touch them for at least a year or so. :)
Why so? These already have age on them, no? Or you don't want to smoke through the whole box? Remember that today, is always a special occasion.

Brian, smoke one now. You just never know. I've smoked a lot of Fresh Cubans that were delicious. You may decide, based on experience, that you prefer the aged profile. Either way, no better way to learn.

No need to measure here, we already saw your gherkin in the other thread ;):p:D

Why you planning on trying to flip them?
Brian, smoke one now. You just never know. I've smoked a lot of Fresh Cubans that were delicious. You may decide, based on experience, that you prefer the aged profile. Either way, no better way to learn.

No, I'm just too much of a collector sometimes and not enough of an enjoyer. I still have only made it through 2 of the sticks I won from Bill. Actually, I might have only made it through one. I like looking at nice cigars. They're fun to save for celebrations.

No, I'm just too much of a collector sometimes and not enough of an enjoyer. I still have only made it through 2 of the sticks I won from Bill. Actually, I might have only made it through one. I like looking at nice cigars. They're fun to save for celebrations.
I can help you get through those if you need ;) lol I know what you mean though!