• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's Your Latest Purchase - 2018

You may hear of guys on here using oil dip sticks, rusty nails, tree branches and even bicycle spokes to help with plugged cigars but these methods are not recommended. Check out the PerfecDraw to alleviate this issue.
I have a couple of those bad boys, sometimes it helps, sometimes it draws better, but burns as crooked as a politician. Sometimes i just throw them at hipsters, there’s a lot of targets in Asheville.

Brandon - went from nursery farming, to organic veg farming, no $ in that, and 30 years was enough in the tree business... took a sales job covering 5 states (SE), living in the mountains, life is great. But, looking at hemp production, letting things sort out before i wade i to the fray, i could put in 100 acres of hemp in a heartbeat, but the industry is too unsettled right now.

I was just recently telling someone how stellar anything from 2006 & 2007 with the POS factory code. I was stoked to see these 2006 Quai Dorsay Panetelas up for grabs.
View attachment 23296

I bet you wore short shorts on purpose, just for that picture!

Nice find, what's written on the Declaration, can't read it.

Put em away and forget about them for at least four years Clint! ?

My wife says you’re a bad influence on me @bfreebern.
I hit the Aslin Brewing Black Friday sale and dropped almost $300.00 on some pretty awesome sounding stouts and DIPA’s that sound Juicy AF!

Sorry? LOL. I gave her permission to buy shoes, with the beer she bought you in NE! Sounds like a fair trade to me ;)