• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's Your Latest Purchase

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a Few Goodies!

IMG_1154.jpg

Aren't they beautiful! :love:

edit: To fix the picture

Some Oliva No. 4's. Thanks Isy

I'm going to stop at Two guys in Salem, NH, I wonder what I will get?

Great Place with loads of selection! Do you shop there often?
Sure, when I'm up that way- I was going to pick up some Davidoffs- but they where spotted with mold, ummm.. I mean plume, I passed.

One bundle of Dos Hombres- red bands, and some Padron 2000 maddies

Some Oliva No. 4's. Thanks Isy

I'm going to stop at Two guys in Salem, NH, I wonder what I will get?

Great Place with loads of selection! Do you shop there often?
Sure, when I'm up that way- I was going to pick up some Davidoffs- but they where spotted with mold, ummm.. I mean plume, I passed.

One bundle of Dos Hombres- red bands, and some Padron 2000 maddies

Really "PLUME" there that is a surprise I always thought they were the best around. I do love the red bands... Also try the white's if you haven't they are good as well. They seem to be the cheapest around on the Padron 2000.

Enjoy

Edit Spelling

just picked up these,
JDN Dark Corojo Azarosa ( fiver )
JDN Cabinetta #11 ( fiver )
Olor Churchill ( single to try )

Just picked up a 6'x2' like new humidor for almost nothing. Now all I have to do is fill it. BTW it hold arout 1500 cigars.

1 jar - Partagas P1
1 box - Bolivar Corona Extra
1 box - Montecristo No. 4

Oh...and a Tat Sampler from Isy @ Uptown featuring the ICPR 11 releases.

Trying out some cheaper sticks to see which direction I want to gravitate towards without breaking the bank.

1 Punch London Club
1 Sancho Panza MM Quixote
1 Sancho Panza Dulcinea

1x AF BTL
1x Opus Power Ranger
1x Opus #4
1x bundle of 25 Johnny-O CG Pigtail

mmmmmm. . . .

Just ordered a bundle of Little Havana Overruns Small Batch Corona Gordas.

Never tried them but for the money I thought they might be worth it.

Picked up a box of Fausto's, a box of La Casita Criolla, a box of Tatuaje Petite Cazadore Reserva, a sixer of the new Casa Magna Domus Magnus (recommended to me), what else....a sixer of Tatuaje 7th Capa Especial...good stuff...!! Great stuff coming out this year; so many cigars, so little time....!!!... :p

Not much...a full box of AF Short Story Maduros. I also picked up a full box each of 858 SG, Queen B and Cuban Belicoso's. Today I splurged on a WOAM and a Padron 1926 Anni #1 Maduro. The last 2 already gone. LOL!!!

2 boxes of 858 sungrowns and a box of Chateu sungrowns from Gabriel. :thumbs:

Just ordered a bundle of Little Havana Overruns Small Batch Corona Gordas.

Never tried them but for the money I thought they might be worth it.
I got them a couple of days ago and smoked two so far. Excellent construction, flavor, draw, and burn on both. The only negatives are inconsistent wrapper color and they could use 6 months or so of box age, IMO. Flavor is similar to Tat Havana profile but less complex.

I peeled back the "LHO Small Batch CG" sticker to find a "Don Pepin #1 Full" sticker. So I think these are probably made specifically for sale as inexpensive house brands by Pepin. I thought they were a notch above the Famous 7000s made by Pepin (better quality tobacco and QC).

Going to give the Padron Panatela a shot after hearing that a few of you really enjoy the Padron Series in that particular vitola. Something completely new that I haven't tried before in any other cigar. I'm hoping for good things from the thinner ring gauge than I'm used to.

Going to give the Padron Panatela a shot after hearing that a few of you really enjoy the Padron Series in that particular vitola. Something completely new that I haven't tried before in any other cigar. I'm hoping for good things from the thinner ring gauge than I'm used to.

You really can't go wrong with any Padron. Of course the 1964, 1926 and the Family Reserves is the top of their line, the cheaper stuff is still pretty damn good. :)

2007/2008 Ramón Allones Gran Robusto Edición Regional Benelux
2009 Bolívar Fabulosos Edición Regional Benelux
2009 Punch Punch Royal Edición Regional Benelux
2010 Fonseca Fonseca No.4 Edición Regional Benelux
2010 Juan López Selección No.3 Edición Regional Benelux

T

1 cusano 18
1 cusano 59
1 camacho
1 challenger
1 oliva serie O
1 CAO Italia
1 CAO Imported
1 perdomo lot 23
1 Rocky patel 1990 vintage
1 augusto reyes nativo
1 augusto reyes crlollo
1 european selection
1 puros indios
1 gurkha dragon
1 elite series

These cigars came in a bundle that i got off of thompson cigars. I smoked the perdomo lot 23 last night and it was a good medium bodied smoke

Picked up a box of Mi Dominicana and Seijas Signature on a recent trip to the cigar factory in La Romana. Living in Dominican Republic is awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.