• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's Your Latest Purchase

Status
Not open for further replies.
I picked up a random selection of cigars by AF, LFD and others. Today I picked up a Queen B, Padron 1926 #2 and some huge freaking LFD thats huge. I forgot the name of it but it was something I haven't seen before. Looks yummy.

I picked up a full box of AF Short Story Maduros and 10 858 SG's. And some Queen B's from a local shop in Sugarland. :thumbs:

10-Oliva G bullets
4-Illusione 88
5- RP Edge Corojo
5- RP Edge Maduro
4- LFD Air Bender Maestro
6-Joya de Nicaragua Antano
4- Illusione MJ12
4 Comacho Legend
5 Comacho Coyolar Roth
2 Zino Plat #2
4 Nub Maduro

Can't wait to get these out of the humidor here in a few months.

just pulled the trigger on a box of Illusione ~68~ from CI. They have the best deal I've seen by far, only 119.99 :thumbs:

Box of Avion 11s and a box of La Casita Criolla short churchills.

As a fan of the t110, i'm looking forward to the Avions.

Just received a box of Tatuaje Anarchy and a box of Tatuaje Black PLs. . . the only problem is NOT opening the boxes before Im ready !!

Today i bought a Perdomo 10th Anniversary CHAMPAGNE. An a lady from the dominican republic freshly rolled me fuerte.

Finally... finally... FINALLY was able to buy some maduro A/F Hemi Short Stories ! :thumbs: Can't wait to fire one of these little beauties up !!

10-Oliva G bullets
4-Illusione 88
5- RP Edge Corojo
5- RP Edge Maduro
4- LFD Air Bender Maestro
6-Joya de Nicaragua Antano
4- Illusione MJ12
4 Comacho Legend
5 Comacho Coyolar Roth
2 Zino Plat #2
4 Nub Maduro

Can't wait to get these out of the humidor here in a few months.
No need to wait. Life is too short. ;)

Finally... finally... FINALLY was able to buy some maduro A/F Hemi Short Stories ! :thumbs: Can't wait to fire one of these little beauties up !!

Great little sticks ! They have been my hands magnet lately. I hope they DO decide to make this stick a regular release.
Can't stop smoking them. Nice score. . .

just got a fiver of my father el hijo.... Anybody know how many micro blends Smoke Inn is releasing this year? Was this the last one?

A single Macanudo Corona. Small potatoes compared to this thread, but I gotta start somewhere, right?

Some Oliva No. 4's. Thanks Isy

I'm going to stop at Two guys in Salem, NH, I wonder what I will get?

I've recently been digging the HdM Excalibur Epicure Maduros. just got a river to relax on this week. O ya, also grabbed an Avion. Can't wait to try it, heard a lot of good things.

Status
Not open for further replies.