• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's Your Latest Purchase

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was quick on the trigger today: Box of Viaje Friends & Family.

This reminds me. I saw a box today from Viaje, called shotgun shells. Small full strength smokes about the size of a (you guessed it) shotgun shell. Anyone seen/smoked it?

2 bundles of fresh Johnny-O's, a Behike 52 and short Piramid each. Just lit a Behike 52 size while washing the wife's ride, it was so good!

partial box of '01 Cohiba Siglo IV.

Cab of 50 PLPC and a box of 10 PSD 4. Those petit coronas have a lot of flavor goin on! A great sweetness to them, like little candy bars!

1 box of the 10 Guage Viaje
1 box of Viaje WLP
6 Epernay
2 Comacho Liberty 2011
43a5d830-d941-6130.jpg

Grabbed these on the moster for a great "name your price". Can't wait till it warms up so I can stay outside long enough to try one.
gallery_14303_1570_108900.jpg

1 box of Ramon Allones Extra EL 2011

1 - Room 101 One Shot One Kill Filero

1 - Camacho Liberty 2011

Just got these in, this is my second mazo in the last 3 months. These are in my fab five.

631211f8-4c35-99e7.jpg

Just got these in, this is my second mazo in the last 3 months. These are in my fab five.

631211f8-4c35-99e7.jpg

I have 3 of these in my box with 1988 bands on them, and 2 with 1993 bands. Never smoked a one. What's the deal with these editions?

The top bands are a little different than your pic. The ones I have say "Macanudo Jamacia"

631211f8-4c35-99e7.jpg

I need to get a mazo of these ordered, when I get my wineador setup and ready to accept cigars...

10 ct Box of Cohiba Secretos
10 ct Box of Montecristo No. 4
10 ct Box of Montecristo Petit Edmundo
10 ct Box of Romeo y Julieta Short Churchills

631211f8-4c35-99e7.jpg
I know what you mean about these Deon, I still have quite a few in my humi and I love em ( Robusto & Churchill ). In the top 10 for me.

I was quick on the trigger today: Box of Viaje Friends & Family.

This reminds me. I saw a box today from Viaje, called shotgun shells. Small full strength smokes about the size of a (you guessed it) shotgun shell. Anyone seen/smoked it?
I've read about them. They sound like they could be a great quick smoke.

My Friends & Family box came in today. Great presentation with a very dark wrapper. It'll be a long couple of weeks waiting to spark one up!

Status
Not open for further replies.