• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's Your Latest Purchase

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those monte #5 are a great little smoke. What box date, and will you please post your impressions?

Hey bro! They're ATO MAY 11, and the wrappers are darker than the bands. Coffee, cream, and chocolate without any harshness. These are excellent if you get a good box.

edit for grammar

a fiver of Fuente's new stick....Chateau King T sungrown "Rosado". As always, I smoked one right away. I will let the other four sit for a while.

Being as I try dilligently to buy my stogies at the best possible price and salivating over the LP #9 variety, I'm hoping my comparison shopping will no lead me astray... So I decided to give the Joya de Nicaragua Antano dark corojo Peligroso a try.
FYI, these are Drew Estate branded and seem to share many similarities.

Box of tat grans & box j21. Local b&m hooked me up. Every time I go I plan on trying something new, but I always end up going with a tat. I'm hooked.

Haha yeah, Joyal's is great but its less convenient for me to get to when I'm just out running a few errands. Stopped in The Humidor on the way home and was surprised to see they actually had the LPs in. I def. head to Joyals when I'm making it a point to just go get cigars.
Yeah that place is awesome!

1 box of AB Tempus Genesis
5er of the new King T
where did you get the new King T

Box of Natural by D.E. Dark Angels for a ridiculously low price. I found a new shop online that had some awesome deals on clearance. I couldn't find any reviews on the shop, but the pricing was so good I had to take a chance. I ordered yesterday, and they are supposed to be here today. If everything comes in good condition, I'll post the shop's website up here. If not, I'll forget about it.

Tatuaje Brown Label Noella's from 09
Padilla 1932 Signature Coronas from 08
And just scored some original Viaje Daisy Cutters

tim you crazy man.. Daisy cutters, DAISY CUTTERS!

I got a box of La Aurora 100 Anos Lanceros... sweet find!

tim you crazy man.. Daisy cutters, DAISY CUTTERS!

I got a box of La Aurora 100 Anos Lanceros... sweet find!

Those Lancero's rock bro, had one yesterday at lunch. May just be a new fav from La Aurora.

No worries on the Daisy Cutters - I got you covered, will bring you one when they come in.

I am so excited. I finally got a box of the Viaje Platinos and the 50/50 Red Labels. Also picked up another few boxes of the Casa Magna Domus Magnus as the boxes seem to keep emptying themselves (must be the coolidor ghost).

This has been a good couple of days for cigars for me. Saturday I ordered a box of Joya de Nicaragua Antano 1970 Belicoso's from my new favorite online shop, J&A Cigars. Box was on clearance for $52. Last week I got a box of Natural Dark Angels for about the same prices. That box arrived overnight, sealed, and with the cigars in great shape. The JdN's have already shipped with a tracking number as well.

Today I visited Stogies World Class Cigars in Houston. Thank to the Groupon deal that was posted here last week, I left with the following cigars:

2X Undercrown Robusto
1X Perdomo Patriarch Torpedo (Owner's Recommendation)
1X La Flor Dominicana Double Claro Robusto
1X Room 101 La Serie C Robusto
1X Fonseca Cubano Limitado Robusto (Owner's Recommendation)
1X Gurkha Cellar Reserve Kraken XO (Owner's Recommendation)
1X San Cristobal Elegancia Robusto

In addition, the owner threw in a Hoyo de Monterrey Reposado en Cedros as a thank you, since I was in uniform. Awesome shop, great guys, and a great selection.

Just picked up a bundle of the Viaje Exclusivo Robustos 2012 for well below MSRP and shipped. I LOVE Mark at Tower. That guy always treats me well.

Status
Not open for further replies.