• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's Your Latest Purchase

Status
Not open for further replies.
Snagged a box of EPC Dark Rituals for a nice price. Have read great things about these, and hard to go wrong with Pete's creations anyway.

5x Arturo Fuente Hemingway Best Seller
2x Liga Privada Undercrown Belicoso
2x Illusione Epernay Le Petit
1x La Flor Dominicana Air Bender Matatan
1x Alec Bradley Prensado Churchill

Box of Davidoff 2000 tubos from Isy. Always a great choice for anyone looking to buy! Thanks again, Isy!

Pulled the trigger on my first box of Tatuaje 7th, I can't wait to see them in the humi ( I may have to get another one of those too ).

just got this crazy deal, 5 CAO sampler and a cutter for $15.

Sure I know for the pros the only good part is the Brazilia, Italia and the cutter. So maybe for the pros its just an "OK" deal, but hey for me it is still a crazy deal, because i have not tried the others yet and I need a good cutter. so not a bad deal if each item is only $2.50, plus makes my humidor look full.

CAO'S Best Sampler + Cutter includes the following:​
1 - CAO Black Ltd. Bengal (6.0" x 50)​
1 - CAO 'VR' Moby (6.0" x 50)​
1 - CAO Brazilia Gol! (5.0" x 56)​
1 - CAO Italia Ciao (5.0" x 56)​
1 - CAO Mx2 Robusto (5.0" x 52)​

Plus:​
-1-FREE Moretti Guillotine Cutter (Gold)​

http://www.cigar.com/cigars/viewcigar.asp?brand=1186

Fresh off the brown truck.

631211f8-51fe-e160.jpg

631211f8-5216-c2e0.jpg

Sure I know for the pros the only good part is the Brazilia, Italia and the cutter. So maybe for the pros its just an "OK" deal, but hey for me it is still a crazy deal, because i have not tried the others yet and I need a good cutter. so not a bad deal if each item is only $2.50, plus makes my humidor look full.

CAO'S Best Sampler + Cutter includes the following:
1 - CAO Black Ltd. Bengal (6.0" x 50)
1 - CAO 'VR' Moby (6.0" x 50)
1 - CAO Brazilia Gol! (5.0" x 56)
1 - CAO Italia Ciao (5.0" x 56)
1 - CAO Mx2 Robusto (5.0" x 52)
Plus:

-1-FREE Moretti Guillotine Cutter (Gold)
http://www.cigar.com....asp?brand=1186

This is a pretty standard deal but its a decent one. I've been underwhelmed by the "VR Black" every time I've sampled one but the Brazilia and MX2 are real goodies. I pick up a 5er of the LX2 every once and again as well.

CAO'S Best Sampler + Cutter includes the following:
1 - CAO Black Ltd. Bengal (6.0" x 50)
1 - CAO 'VR' Moby (6.0" x 50)
1 - CAO Brazilia Gol! (5.0" x 56)
1 - CAO Italia Ciao (5.0" x 56)
1 - CAO Mx2 Robusto (5.0" x 52)
Plus:

-1-FREE Moretti Guillotine Cutter (Gold)
http://www.cigar.com....asp?brand=1186

This is a pretty standard deal but its a decent one. I've been underwhelmed by the "VR Black" every time I've sampled one but the Brazilia and MX2 are real goodies. I pick up a 5er of the LX2 every once and again as well.

I'll parrot Kid Montana's comment about the VR Blacks, but I'll add that I do enjoy the regular CAO Blacks. You might just like the Bengal.

Jason

Walk into a new spot near me and I was surprised when they showed me there limited section.
X2 Viaje TNT
X2 Viaje Stuffed Turkey
X2 Viaje Summer Fest 2011
X2 LG Small Batch No.3
X2 My Father Lounge Exclusive
X3 LP No.9

Rocky Patel Renaissance Reserve Robusto, CAO Mx2 Daggers (for when I'm on the go), and a few Oliva Series G Torpedo​

4x Liga Privada Feral Flying Pig
10x Joya De Nicaragua Antano Dark Corojo El Martillo

Haha yeah, Joyal's is great but its less convenient for me to get to when I'm just out running a few errands. Stopped in The Humidor on the way home and was surprised to see they actually had the LPs in. I def. head to Joyals when I'm making it a point to just go get cigars.

50 cab Mag 46
50 Cab Party Lusis
Box of RASS
Box of Monte #5
Box of Mag 48s

Diversifying the humi a bit ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.