• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's Your Latest Purchase

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mailman showed up with a box today..... and inside was a sealed box of A.F. Short Story Maduro. :love:

gallery_13416_1487_19789.jpg
gallery_13416_1487_37107.jpg
Did you get that from that place I gave you the card to?

I got one each of the la duena, a 2012 Avion, 2012 cojonu habano, and each illusione singulair

Second attempt:
Hi my name's Jordan, I'm fairly new to cigars at about 2 years. I really like the fully body/flavor stuff and some of my fav's are Padron, My Father, and E.P. Carrillo. Look forward to making some posts/checking out the site, looks like you guys have a pretty unique thing going here.
Welcome aboard, Jordan. Do us a favor and edit out the sig-tag link. Rod's asked us to avoid those unless you've been here a long time.

La Aurora barrel aged, Cusano Habano, and Cubao maduro, all robustos, all on the advice of my favorite cigar geek at the B&M. He never steers me wrong. Really looking forward to the barrel aged. Looks yummy.

La Aurora barrel aged, Cusano Habano, and Cubao maduro, all robustos, all on the advice of my favorite cigar geek at the B&M. He never steers me wrong. Really looking forward to the barrel aged. Looks yummy.

Wow...I didn't know that La Aurora still made the Barrel Aged.

Today I picked up a fiver of the Cuenca y blanco lonsdale clubs and another fiver of te la duena petite lanceros

Just got my Padron order from Keystone_Raider. I feel like a kid with his first pair of spiderman underwear...okay i really don't know if that's a accurate analogy but it sounded good.

Just got my box of Trinidad Robusto Extras and box of Trinidad Reyes. Gonna try to age the Robustos for 10 years...but the Reyes I'm probably gonna burn through fast.

Wow...I didn't know that La Aurora still made the Barrel Aged.

Ive still got one of these bad boys hanging out in my humi from 3 years ago. Not so much for my desire to age it, but for the fact that I dont really want to smoke it. :laugh:

Yesterday I got a fiver of 858 SG, best seller Maduro, and year old quesada Oktoberfest bavarias, as well as one of the new Padron anni no. 4 maduro

Cuenca y Blanco corona
La Dueña petite lancero
Ortega D Nat #10
Four Kicks corona

Just picked up a full box of Illusione HL. They are going to rest for a few, then will get thrown into the rotation.

Mailman showed up with a box today..... and inside was a sealed box of A.F. Short Story Maduro. :love:

gallery_13416_1487_19789.jpg
gallery_13416_1487_37107.jpg
Did you get that from that place I gave you the card to?

I got one each of the la duena, a 2012 Avion, 2012 cojonu habano, and each illusione singulair

No sir....I forgot about that card you gave me. I will have to dig it out and give it a whirl. ;)
Also, I smoked that Four Kicks the other day that you gave me at the QSH. It was great. Thanks so much!

Seeing this post insoired me to grab out the Four Kicks you gifted me(as well as EVERYONE at our table)! Now i need to pick up some more! Thanks!

5 - LP #9 Robusto
5 - LP T52 Ronusto
5 - Undercrown Corona Viva
1 box - Padron 2000 Maduro

Status
Not open for further replies.