• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's Your Latest Purchase

Status
Not open for further replies.
Second attempt:
Hi my name's Jordan, I'm fairly new to cigars at about 2 years. I really like the fully body/flavor stuff and some of my fav's are Padron, My Father, and E.P. Carrillo. Look forward to making some posts/checking out the site, looks like you guys have a pretty unique thing going here.
Welcome aboard, Jordan. Do us a favor and edit out the sig-tag link. Rod's asked us to avoid those unless you've been here a long time.
Why not simply limit the user from making signature links until they've made more posts....

Just got my Padron order from Keystone_Raider. I feel like a kid with his first pair of spiderman underwear...okay i really don't know if that's a accurate analogy but it sounded good.
Where's the pic Steve? ;)
Dude I have tried a number of ways to insert pics but the only success i have is to save the photo to my gallery and reference from there.

I got of each of the torpedo, robusto, and petite corona Oliva Series V Melanio, 4 viaje exclusivo shorts and 5 Viaje Skull and Bones ?

Second attempt:
Hi my name's Jordan, I'm fairly new to cigars at about 2 years. I really like the fully body/flavor stuff and some of my fav's are Padron, My Father, and E.P. Carrillo. Look forward to making some posts/checking out the site, looks like you guys have a pretty unique thing going here.
Welcome aboard, Jordan. Do us a favor and edit out the sig-tag link. Rod's asked us to avoid those unless you've been here a long time.
Why not simply limit the user from making signature links until they've made more posts....

I already removed your signature once.

Why not just heed the advice from the community?

This isn't a place to practice SEO. Do it again you'll be banned.

Picked up a 5er of the AF SS maddies (because you can never have enough)
and a Tatuaje 'Old Man and the C' Black

Im sure the flying monkeys will come out of the woodwork here in a few, and I support Tatuaje, but I do have a
gripe with the packaging of the culebra. Mine looked like it was ran through the ringer. It was all f*ed up. the cigar wrapping
was coming undone around the bends, and they tied it with twine as tight as they could cracking all the sticks.
Not to mention, after I took the foil off and put it back into the box, the lid barely shut. No matter which way I
flipped it, it definitely was being pinched by the lid. Really ? I mean, I know things happen... but at $30.00, and only
having one real descent cigar (the single lancero) is a kick in the balls.

Where did you get the Tatuaje? I'm sure the retailer would replace the set, if it was all jacked up.

I feel you Austen, I had a box of Illusione 23 culebras and they don't travel well. That experience alone kept me from buying more of them, plus at 33 ring gauge it's a very mild smoke. I hope the retailer helps you on this.

Had a doctor appointment and went online to CI to see Joe's Daily Deal, I don't usually like the cigars they feature but this time they offered the Stinky Jr. ashtray for $11.50. Got me 1 and free shipping to boot!

Where did you get the Tatuaje? I'm sure the retailer would replace the set, if it was all jacked up.

I received it from the good folks down @ SmokeInn in Florida. I have done business with them plenty of times before. I am always grateful for the way they treat their customers and the attention to the proper packing of shipments. I even wrote them a e-mails and a letter before thanking them for such great customer service. It's funny too, our good brother Israel wrote a note thanking me for the continued business and the packaging was great. (Pretty sure he didn't realize the Austen Miller he sent it to was me or not, but I got a chuckle when I saw the name. Small world) I can assure that the damage due to the cigar WAS NOT the retailers fault.

I blame the fool who pulled a little too hard on the twine and the guy/girl who saw the cigar with all it's flaws and clearly wrapped it up to go out for sale (after realizing that a little more effort went in to getting the cigar box to closed due to the fact that the culebra was just too big). I know things happen, and mistakes are made. It just blows when your the unlucky one that pulled the winning ticket from sh*t lottery. Not to mention, I'm a bit of a collector ( to a degree ) and like to take such things as this box and set that aside a couple years for the right occasion. How great would it have been if I kept it sealed, only to bust it out a couple years from now with a bunch of buddies to find a complete mess. Just hate to see quality control slip sometimes...

Looks like I will be buying another one.

ILLUSIONE 46 CUBANOS - FIVER
ILLUSIONE 88 - SINGLE
OLIVA MASTER BLEND ROBUSTO - SINGLE
LIGA PRIVADA NO 9 ROBUSTO - SINGLE
LIGA PRIVADA T52 ROBUSTO - SINGLE
LIGA PRIVADA UNICO DIRTY RAT - SINGLE
LIGA PRIVADA UNICO FERAL PIG - SINGLE
MY UZI WEIGHS A TON 560 - SINGLE
Diesel Unlimited - 10 Pack
Obsidian Dbl Perfecto - Fiver

Finally got my bonus from my last tour in Iraq. This was my gift to me... the rest is going to my attorney.

..., and only having one real descent cigar (the single lancero) is a kick in the balls.

I was the opposite. I thought the lancero was very underwhelming, but the culebra was great. Didn't make much sense because I would expect them to be the same blend, but they didn't seem to be.

Mike

Today I got a box of epc short run 2012 exquisitos and quesada Jalapa robustos. Can't wait to try them tonight I'm on daddy duty and can't sneak away for a smoke.

..., and only having one real descent cigar (the single lancero) is a kick in the balls.

I was the opposite. I thought the lancero was very underwhelming, but the culebra was great. Didn't make much sense because I would expect them to be the same blend, but they didn't seem to be.

Mike
Last years old man and sea were too different blends the separate cigar was the ct broad leaf and the culebra was the Sumatra wrapper.

While in Vegas for Labor day weekend, picked up some Casa Fuente 806, 807 & 808 cigars. Going to light them up on football Sunday! :thumbs:

While in Vegas for Labor day weekend, picked up some Casa Fuente 806, 807 & 808 cigars. Going to light them up on football Sunday! :thumbs:

Post a pic if you remember to take one! :) I don't remember if I've seen those sizes yet.

Jason

La Duena cigars, Viaje Honey Hand Grenade, Viaje Collectors Edition, Illusion singulare maduro

I picked up a couple of boxes if Ortega Serie D #8's and two "Yo Dizzle! Liga samplers" from Kevin at Buttheads Tobacco in CT.

This sampler includes:
1-FFP
1-T52
1-Dirty Rat
2-Ratzilla
1-Undercrown for free
All for the low price of $59.95.

Thanks to Kevin and Peter for saving two of these for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.