• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's Your Latest Purchase

Status
Not open for further replies.
When you gonna crack that box of Salomones, Gary? Let me know and we'll do a dual review. :whistling:

Edit: I'm too chicken to pop a light on mine yet. :D

When you gonna crack that box of Salomones, Gary? Let me know and we'll do a dual review. :whistling:

Edit: I'm too chicken to pop a light on mine yet. :D

Went thru a box already...enjoy! :thumbs:

Are you serious? So . . . to hell with this 6-8 year rest theory, huh?

All in what you like. Get 3 boxes...one for now, one for the ride and one for years one! ;)

Sounds like a plan to me, Chief!! :D Right now, I have a box +1. That +1 will soon meet his demise. :whistling:

Picked up a 5er of Graycliff Professionale Pirate

graycliffprofesionalepi.jpg

I just made my first ever purchase of a box!

I know, it's not a special event for most and it wasn't a huge purchase, being the Onyx Reserve Mini Beli's, but it was a moment for me. ;) I've spent my cigar life buying samplers and grabbing 3 sticks at a time from the local shop (one or two to try, one or two to store if I liked it). I'll certainly continue to "explore" but now I have the first of a set of cigars I like enough to keep "in stock" for me to enjoy and feel confident sharing with company.

You're probably all rolling your eyes at how big a newbie I am. ;)

I know, it's not a special event for most and it wasn't a huge purchase, being the Onyx Reserve Mini Beli's, but it was a moment for me. ;) I've spent my cigar life buying samplers and grabbing 3 sticks at a time from the local shop (one or two to try, one or two to store if I liked it). I'll certainly continue to "explore" but now I have the first of a set of cigars I like enough to keep "in stock" for me to enjoy and feel confident sharing with company.

We all go through this bro! You are not alone and we aren't rolling our eyes :). Enjoy your first box purchase!!

-Aaron

Congrats!!! I hope you enjoy your new cigars. Smokem' up!!

:rolleyes:

:sign: :laugh:

Oliva Serie V Dbl Robusto
Nub maduro torpedo
2 punch robusto
A Fuente something..

1 over priced VSG round belicoso. Stupid cigarbid....

Edit to add if someone has an overabundance of these LMK :whistling:

Padilla Habano 5 pack
RP Big Ring Sampler, sun grown, IT Maduro, Vintage 92, Cameron Legend...

Very tasty cigars I enjoy them all the Padilla is in my top 5 right now.

Padilla Habano 5 pack
RP Big Ring Sampler, sun grown, IT Maduro, Vintage 92, Cameron Legend...

Very tasty cigars I enjoy them all the Padilla is in my top 5 right now.

I love the Padilla Habano. Right now I've been on an Avalon, Camacho SLR, & 601 kick. But, I always love going back to the Habano. That was really the first cigar I smoked that I really enjoyed.

Picked up a fiver of Fuente Anejo #50 as well as a 46. These will be my first upper end Fuentes and I cant wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.