• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's Your Latest Purchase

Status
Not open for further replies.
A sampler of Padilla's.

2-Achilles
2-Miami's
2-Obsidians
2-1932's
2-Series 68

Just got'em yesterday, and they're resting in the humi right now. So far I'm resisting the urge to try one. :p

I grabbed some DPG Firecrackers since Two Guys is on my way to Mom's. Couldn't swing a box though... :(

Just purchased a 10-ct box of Hoyo de Monterrey Epicure Especial. Great cigar.

1 box of Diplomaticos #2 - Which are smoking excellent even with no rest I couldnt help myself

1 box of Hoyo de Monterrey Epicure Especial.-Which are very good as well but not as good as the 04 EL that they are based on..

Just did a box split for some Pelo de Oro Corona Gorda's. Fillipe Gregorio doesn't get much attention, but these are quite tasty and one of his best offerings in my opinion. They're good in the morning with coffee.

Box of La Aurora 1495 Belicosos and a 5er of 2006 GOF Don Carlos Robustos.

Stopped by a local spirits store that keeps a few good sticks on hand most of the time, and picked up a couple of H. Upman 100 Robustos.

Another 2 Opux X Double Robustos...this 2 cigars per customer limit is getting old fast.

1 - Box of Trinidad Robusto T
2 - Opus X Double Robusto
1 - Arturo Fuente Work of Art (Maduro)
1 - Winston Churchill Marrakesh

Just got a baker's dozen sampler in today.

1-5 Vegas Miami
1-Don Pepin Garcia Cuban Classic
1- Tatuje Havana VI
1-San Cristobal
1-Graycliff G2
1-5 Vegas Gold
1-Padilla Achilles
1-Indian Tabac box pressed

I can't remember the others right now, and I'm too lazy to go look. :p

1 - Winston Churchill No. 10
1 - Kristoff Matador
1 - Davidoff Puro d'Oro Deliciosos
1 - Alec Bradley Prensado Robusto

Box of J. Fuego Origen Belicoso
Box of Lost City Lancero
9- Lost City Robo's

haven't bought anything for a while and I went hog wild with my card today.

A. Fuente Curly Head Extra -

I was on the way to bomb a friend in person, I just needed something economical to smoke with him. It was a decent cigar!

Status
Not open for further replies.