• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's Your Latest Purchase

Status
Not open for further replies.
A handful of Cabaiguan Guapos when I was at my local B&M yesterday. Damn fine smokes! I also tried the maduro variety for the first time and was impressed.

32 Opus X Pussycats, 4 Curly Heads, a Juicy Lucy, and a Blondie. Don't judge meeeeeee!

Tried the Blondie.....not a fan :\

Just got back from Tampa and was able to pick up a few sticks that I was either suggested or wanted to try.

Hemingway Short Story
Special Selection Curly Head Deluxe
Oliva Series G
Illusione Epernay - (they were all out of the MJ12's. Gonna get one next time)
Macanudo Hyde Park

On the way to the shooting range I stopped by my B&M picked up 2 Punch rare corojo elites one for me and one for my shooting / cigar buddy.

They were the perfect size for a range smoke and the scent is generaly pleasant to the other shooters.

We loaded 100 rnds of 223 the night b4 and I OUT SHOT HIM WITH HIS OWN GUN!!! im such a jerk!

Gars and Guns a Good day :thumbs:

Casa Magna Oscuro
VSG Illusion (from '05 or before by the band)
Padron 64 Exclusivo
Outlaw soft flame lighter
Padron Family Reserve 44th Maduro

Padron4.jpg

2 opus x fuente fuente
4 AFUENTE Short Story
1 Gurkha Assassin
1 Gurkha Dragon
1 Ashton VSG Robusto
1 Alec Bradley TEMPUS
1 Ashton VSG Box pressed Churchhill
1 Man of War Ruination
1 Afuente KING B
1 Afuente Reserve xtra viejo
2 WOAM

1 A.F. curley head
1 Onyx reserve
1 Punch Gran Puro
1 Padron 1926 40'th anni torpedo (maduro)

I can't really call it a purchase but its still a trade. I will be adding 23 Opus X of various sizes of the common line, a couple Anejo and probably a couple Don Carlos Anniversario's. I will also be adding another CFCF 2009 Opus X fun box to the collection. Other than those 2, nothing in my horizon for another couple of months.

Status
Not open for further replies.