• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's Your Latest Purchase

Status
Not open for further replies.
Box of Padron 2000 maduro
Box of Padron Londres maduro;)

Should have bought a bigger wine cooler,I just bought it 2-3 weeks ago and its already full.:laugh:

A few 5'ers:
VSG Corona Gorda
Padron 6000 Maduro
LGC Artesanos de Miami Artesanitos
Padron 1926 #6 Maduro
Padron 1926 #9 Maduro
Reinado robusto

Two WOAM at Casa Fuente. Smoked one there. Awesome smoke, awesome place, what an experience. My wife said I was like a little kid at Christmas.

Picked up a box of Dirty Rats at the weekly cigar night:

IMG_0673.jpg

IMG_0674.jpg

IMG_0675.jpg

IMG_0676.jpg

While I was there, I won an ashtray during the drawing. I hate the cigar, but love the ashtray:

IMG_0677.jpg

I picked up 16 of the 858 Rosado's, 5 LFD DL-700, and 5 Anejo #48's. I got another 5'er but forgot what they are already. :laugh:

Cruised into Outlaw South 2 days ago and got me 8 of the 858 Sungrown and 3 Hemi Signature Sungrown.

A bundle of Famous Nic 7000 robusto

I used to love the old Oliva-orphaned Famous 3000! When I read about the Nic 7000 I had to try them.

Hope the gamble pays off.

I put together my own sampler on Neptune Cigar. Yes, I realize I am a new cigar smoker, and I have my flame suit on in case people have comments! Most of these are more mild, with the exception of the padron's

Macanudo Cafe Hampton Court
Macanudo Cafe Hyde Park
Macanudo Cafe Petit Corona
Macanudo Robust Baron de Rothschild
Rocky Patel Vintage 1999 Robusto
Romeo y Julieta 1875 Bully
Romeo y Julieta 1875 Cedro Deluxe #2
Romeo y Julieta Habana Reserve Corona
Romeo y Julieta Reserva Real Corona
Padron Series 3000
Padron Series 2000
Padron 1964 Anniversary Exclusivo Natural
Padron 1964 Anniversary Corona Natural
Partagas Naturale
Perdomo Lot 23 Toro
Montecristo Platinum Toro
Montecristo No 3
Montecristo White Especial No. 3
Montecristo Half Corona
Arturo Fuente Hemingway Classic Natural
Arturo Fuente Natural Brevas Royale
Arturo Fuente Hemingway Short Story
Arturo Fuente Natural 8-5-8
Arturo Fuente Sun Grown Double Chateau Fuente

I also picked up two Padron 4000's at a local cigar shop the other day.

I put together my own sampler on Neptune Cigar. Yes, I realize I am a new cigar smoker, and I have my flame suit on in case people have comments! Most of these are more mild, with the exception of the padron's

Macanudo Cafe Hampton Court
Macanudo Cafe Hyde Park
Macanudo Cafe Petit Corona
Macanudo Robust Baron de Rothschild
Rocky Patel Vintage 1999 Robusto
Romeo y Julieta 1875 Bully
Romeo y Julieta 1875 Cedro Deluxe #2
Romeo y Julieta Habana Reserve Corona
Romeo y Julieta Reserva Real Corona
Padron Series 3000
Padron Series 2000
Padron 1964 Anniversary Exclusivo Natural
Padron 1964 Anniversary Corona Natural
Partagas Naturale
Perdomo Lot 23 Toro
Montecristo Platinum Toro
Montecristo No 3
Montecristo White Especial No. 3
Montecristo Half Corona
Arturo Fuente Hemingway Classic Natural
Arturo Fuente Natural Brevas Royale
Arturo Fuente Hemingway Short Story
Arturo Fuente Natural 8-5-8
Arturo Fuente Sun Grown Double Chateau Fuente

I also picked up two Padron 4000's at a local cigar shop the other day.
You have your fun cut out for you! Will you review any for us?

Of Course. I have a beginner's palate so I'm not sure how great they'll be. But I'll do my best! I know they're more mild than a lot of member's on here prefer

Of Course. I have a beginner's palate so I'm not sure how great they'll be. But I'll do my best! I know they're more mild than a lot of member's on here prefer

Smoke what you like and don't worry about what others may think. :thumbs: BTW, I don't think too many people will make fun of you for the cigars you like, unless they're something disgusting like swisher sweets or pineapple white owls! Personally, I like the grape ones myself. ;)

Many of us who have more experience like to read reviews by someone with a new perspective. They are often the best reviews. Just pick a cigar and make a few notes while your smoking it and write it up later. That way it won't interfere with your enjoyment of the cigar. At least, that's my strategy. :)

But no one expects anyone to do anything so it's totally up to you, of course.

I think you may have a few there that will surprise you from a strength point of view. The RyJ Habana Reserve I smoked about a week or so ago was one of the few I've felt in a while. One of the others was a Padron 1926 #6. I think I felt the Tatuaje Reserva J21 from about a month ago too.

I bet you enjoy all of the Arturo Fuentes and Padrons.

I think you may have a few there that will surprise you from a strength point of view. The RyJ Habana Reserve I smoked about a week or so ago was one of the few I've felt in a while. One of the others was a Padron 1926 #6. I think I felt the Tatuaje Reserva J21 from about a month ago too.

I bet you enjoy all of the Arturo Fuentes and Padrons.
See what I mean? We're curious about your take from your fresh perspective. :D

I smoked a Mudos Ambos #1 Habano this morning and, after dinner at Timothy's with friends, a Partagas Mille Fleur out on their deck by the White Clay creek.

Smoke what you like and don't worry about what others may think. :thumbs: BTW, I don't think too many people will make fun of you for the cigars you like, unless they're something disgusting like swisher sweets or pineapple white owls! Personally, I like the grape ones myself. ;)

Man... Guess I'm not posting my new score.. Just picked up a crate of the wine flavored Middletons. Guess I'll just to have them all by myself thank you very much.

Seriously, those smell and taste like crapola.

New score was a collection I bought off of a guy 45 minutes east of here. 1500 assorted cigars, humidors, the ultimate newbie sampler packed with all kinds of stogies, good and bad.
Online I picked up some Padilla boxes a week or so ago. Gonna try to age them, we'll see..

New score was a collection I bought off of a guy 45 minutes east of here. 1500 assorted cigars, humidors, the ultimate newbie sampler packed with all kinds of stogies, good and bad.
Online I picked up some Padilla boxes a week or so ago. Gonna try to age them, we'll see..
WOW! That is a large sampler. I imagine it includes at least one large humidor, too.

After you figure out what you don't like, I also imagine you'll want to pare it down to what you do like.

7" HBS combo at Hero today. Half cheese, half just plan with extra butter. Took about 5 minutes to get it ordered but it was worth the wait. Every once in a while just get a hankering for one.

Wait... what was the question? :)

7" HBS combo at Hero today. Half cheese, half just plan with extra butter. Took about 5 minutes to get it ordered but it was worth the wait. Every once in a while just get a hankering for one.

Wait... what was the question? :)
Dave! How's our oldest, most experienced newbie?

You're making me hungry - easy to do. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.