• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's Your Latest Purchase

Status
Not open for further replies.
7" HBS combo at Hero today. Half cheese, half just plan with extra butter. Took about 5 minutes to get it ordered but it was worth the wait. Every once in a while just get a hankering for one.

Wait... what was the question? :)
Dave! How's our oldest, most experienced newbie?

You're making me hungry - easy to do. :D

Oldest Newbie? Maybe.... :D Most experienced? Def. not. but im gettin better at finding my own butt. It helps when using both hands. :p

Doin better. My oldest is getting married this Sat. Wonder what they are serving/I am buying? :)

Regarding the OP's actual question .. had to think about it as its been a bit... 1994 Humi and I left it under the stairs at the shack. Duh Thanks for the reminder.

7" HBS combo at Hero today. Half cheese, half just plan with extra butter. Took about 5 minutes to get it ordered but it was worth the wait. Every once in a while just get a hankering for one.

Oldest Newbie? Maybe.... :D Most experienced? Def. not. but im gettin better at finding my own butt. It helps when using both hands. :p

Doin better. My oldest is getting married this Sat. Wonder what they are serving/I am buying? :)

Regarding the OP's actual question .. had to think about it as its been a bit... 1994 Humi and I left it under the stairs at the shack. Duh Thanks for the reminder.

ROFL now that is good stuff

La Aroma de Cuba (old blend) w/ashtray and I have some RASCC's and Sancho Panza Beli's incoming. I'm going to miss the old LAdC's when they're gone. The new ones are OK, but Pepin's pepper flavor knock them down a little in my opinion.

Congrats on the wedding! My oldest married 2 years ago but they are already having trouble. I hope it works out but it's not really my business.

The older I get the less I WANT to find my own butt, but the easier it becomes. :D

Latest purchase was 5 Vegas Limitada 2008. It obviously has been awhile since I have made a box purchase. This box is great after 2 years of box aging. I had them as part of a sampler. They were good, but the extra time has mellowed them nicely.

Happy birthday to me, courtesy of the wife!
All 1x:
El Triunfador #4
RP 15th Anniversary Corona Gorda
Zino Classic #3
Alec Bradley Tempus Genesis
La Traviata Maduro Divino
J. Fuego 777 Corojo Robusto
Cain Nub Habano 464
AF CC Natural
La Aroma de Cuba Robusto
LFD Air Bender Poderoso
CAO Six One Five Corona (only available at one shop)
Carlos Torano Exodus 1959 - 50 Years Robusto
Padron 1964 Exclusivo
Padron 1926 No. 35
CAO Brazilia Cariocas (tin of 5)

Happy birthday to me, courtesy of the wife!
All 1x:
El Triunfador #4
RP 15th Anniversary Corona Gorda
Zino Classic #3
Alec Bradley Tempus Genesis
La Traviata Maduro Divino
J. Fuego 777 Corojo Robusto
Cain Nub Habano 464
AF CC Natural
La Aroma de Cuba Robusto
LFD Air Bender Poderoso
CAO Six One Five Corona (only available at one shop)[b/]
Carlos Torano Exodus 1959 - 50 Years Robusto
Padron 1964 Exclusivo
Padron 1926 No. 35
CAO Brazilia Cariocas (tin of 5)

What a great wife you have, sir! The CAO exclusive to the shop is interesting. I never heard of CAO doing that. What shop is it and please let us know what you think of it. BTW, I love those little CAO cigars. They come in several blends and the Cariocas are the best, IMO.

Have fun smoking that very nice collection!

Steve

Steve,

The shop is "Uptown's Smoke Shop" in Nashville, about 40 minutes from here. They have a good relationship with CAO (which is also headquartered in Nashville), hence the special blend. "Six One Five" is the area code of Nashville. Anyway, I'll try to remember to do a review when I dig it out of the humidor. Also, if anyone wants some, let me know, and I'll pick them up... I usually make it to Nashville once or twice a month.

Oh, and yes, I do have a good wife! Somehow she's okay with my desire to buy expensive things and set them on fire!

Bobby

My box of JLP Cazadores and box of JLP Cremas arrived today. Now I just have to decide which one to burn down. Yeah that's right... I'm not going to let them rest for a minute. :p

Just won three, five packs of the Punch Magnum, Cohiba Robusto, Rocky Patel Old World Reserve Corojo. I can't wait till they show up in the mail!

Just bought a gallon of milk, half a pound of pastrami, some Nestle Crunch and some ice cream sandwiches. It's getting kind of nippy out there.

1- 10 robustos Fuente Fuente Opus X- $500- Done
1- Third Annual Toast Across America - one Diamond Crown and one Opus X $75-Done
1 - 5 - Fuente Fuente Opus X 5 cigar double Coronas sampler $250 Done
1 - 6 - Padron Sampler -1 Double Corona and 1 torpedo 1926, 3 Double Coronas and 1 Torpedo 1964 - $150 Done
1 - 2 Torpedo anejos - 1 King B Torpedo 1 - Anejo Double Corona and 1 'A' Diamond Crown Maximus $150 Done

1- 10 robustos Fuente Fuente Opus X- $500- Done
1- Third Annual Toast Across America - one Diamond Crown and one Opus X $75-Done
1 - 5 - Fuente Fuente Opus X 5 cigar double Coronas sampler $250 Done
1 - 6 - Padron Sampler -1 Double Corona and 1 torpedo 1926, 3 Double Coronas and 1 Torpedo 1964 - $150 Done
1 - 2 Torpedo anejos - 1 King B Torpedo 1 - Anejo Double Corona and 1 'A' Diamond Crown Maximus $150 Done

Wow, you got a great deal on those. :thumbs:

greatgars.jpg

There are some great BOTL here at CigarPass, I'll tell you what. Thanks for dreams that come true, guys. You both know who you are! :thumbs:

~Boar

Status
Not open for further replies.