• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's Your Latest Purchase

Status
Not open for further replies.
1- 10 robustos Fuente Fuente Opus X- $500- Done
1- Third Annual Toast Across America - one Diamond Crown and one Opus X $75-Done
1 - 5 - Fuente Fuente Opus X 5 cigar double Coronas sampler $250 Done
1 - 6 - Padron Sampler -1 Double Corona and 1 torpedo 1926, 3 Double Coronas and 1 Torpedo 1964 - $150 Done
1 - 2 Torpedo anejos - 1 King B Torpedo 1 - Anejo Double Corona and 1 'A' Diamond Crown Maximus $150 Done

This post made me actually laugh out loud. :laugh:

It's been an exciting week with a few new additions to the vino. I love CP, there's nothing like the brotherhood here.

First up is the H. Upmann Mag 46. I took two to the golf course with a friend 24 hours after receiving it, and while it could have used more downtime, I can see what all the fuss is about!

mag461.jpg

mag462.jpg

mag463.jpg

This is my first box of Bolivar Petit Coronas. I've had singles, but this box blows those out of the water!

boli1.jpg

boli2.jpg

boli3.jpg

boli4.jpg

I've read rave reviews of the Partagas 898 Varnished, so I took the plunge and grabbed a box. The aroma, size, and presentation is absolutely perfect. I can see why these are so highly praised, can't wait to try one.

8981.jpg

8982.jpg

8983.jpg

More to come, but the wifey is dragging me to bed :laugh:

bought a box of padron 64 exclusivo maduros and packed away for a couple years.

These were generously given to me by a top-shelf brother on this board. Completely unexpected, and I'm at a loss for words. What a fine selection, and all but the La Riqueza are new to me. I'm grateful for the chance to try these! A Tatuaje La Riqueza, Bolivar Inmenasas from '08, La Flor de Cano Selectos, Cuaba Divinos, and a Opus X No. 4 from '08:

pj.jpg

These just arrived today, from the Partagas Serie P No. 1 jar. Wish I could have gotten the whole jar, but three will have to suffice!

sp1.jpg

Joh,nice pickup!

I saw those pic in another place :whistling:
Me, too!

FOH!

Exqueeze me - must be the pollen. :)

I have a box of LX2 Robos comin my way. Ligero AND flavor. BAM!

The mailman was just here,gave a spectacular box of JL#2.
Man ,they are dark as chocolate ,dont think I can let them rest for a month.:love:

Man ,they are dark as chocolate ,dont think I can let them rest for a month.:love:

Nice pick up! Is it a 25ct or 50ct box?
Do you know the box code?

Let them sit. I've gone through some of these and they're not dark when ready to smoke. Many sources store at a high RH and a couple months of humi time will even them out.

Its a 25ct,the box code is TEM NOV 09

Let them sit. I've gone through some of these and they're not dark when ready to smoke. Many sources store at a high RH and a couple months of humi time will even them out.

Yea, I know I should let them rest but its so hard.:blush:

Thanks for the tip :thumbs:

John, my mail carrier said he dropped them at your place by accident. If you don't mind just send 'em back my way. :whistling: :laugh:

Another new addition :love:

The wrappers are oily, and the aroma is intense.
I just ordered some of those RCs, too!

Great minds ... :D

I also have a box of CoRos coming in part because your review made them sound highly nubile for piquant pairings.

That is to say, "yummy".

Okay, this past week has been more expensive than anticipated, but what do you do?

-That 18 stick Opus X sampler on here

-5'er of Padron 40th Maduro (my favorite N/C stick)

-15 Romeo y Julieta Escudo 2007 EL

-Padron 46th (x2)

-Opus X Lost City New Perfecto

-Opus X Lost City Toro

-Opus X Lost City Robusto

-Padron 44th Maduro

-Padron 44th Natural

Jeffrey L.

Its been a expensive week here also!!!! :whistling:

20 - Opus X Petit Lancero

10 - Opus X Fuente Fuente

20 - Opus X Perfecxion X

2 - Opus X 2008 Chili Peppers

3 - Opus X Tins (Robusto, Perfecxion X, Reserva D' Chateau )

1 - My Father Limited Edition 2010

15 - Cohiba Siglo VI Tubos

I bought gas this morning . . . filled up my tank for the price of a couple Opus X's

Status
Not open for further replies.