• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's Your Latest Purchase

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just purchased
5 x Bravo gold torpedo
5 x Licenciados No.4
2 x Baccarat Luchadores

Hey man! Welcome to CP. Why don't you take a few minutes toIntroduce Your Self. I also recommend reading all the stickied posts and the old guys around here are awesome about answering your questions if you take the time first to do a look around for similar questions asked by other new users.

Just purchased
5 x Bravo gold torpedo
5 x Licenciados No.4
2 x Baccarat Luchadores

Hey man! Welcome to CP. Why don't you take a few minutes toIntroduce Your Self. I also recommend reading all the stickied posts and the old guys around here are awesome about answering your questions if you take the time first to do a look around for similar questions asked by other new users.

LOL,nice first post Shaun,welcome to CP.

Just scored a box of 8-5-8 Sungrown.

AF858box179x191.jpg

Just purchased
5 x Bravo gold torpedo
5 x Licenciados No.4
2 x Baccarat Luchadores

LOL,nice first post Shaun,welcome to CP.

Thanks for the warm welcome guy's,having found this great site i had a look for a few days before deciding to sign up.Lots of other sites are not as personal as this one and to top it off there are some fantastic reviews by average blokes like me.By the way does anyone have a view on the CAO La Traviata Radiante ? because i was going to order some for New Years Eve.

Thanks for the warm welcome guy's,having found this great site i had a look for a few days before deciding to sign up.Lots of other sites are not as personal as this one and to top it off there are some fantastic reviews by average blokes like me.By the way does anyone have a view on the CAO La Traviata Radiante ? because i was going to order some for New Years Eve.

http://www.cigarpass.com/forumsipb/index.php?showtopic=63754

Its not the same vitola but they should taste basically the same. I've smoked three CAO La Traviatas and found them to be superbly blended and constructed smoke. Unfortunatly, I think CAO went too far with their blend, and removed all the punchiness that I desire. Consider the CAO La Traviata like Johnnie Walker Gold or Blue Label, but I'm a single malt man.

Stop... typing... in... OCKER!

I picked up a Arturo Fuente Rosado Gran Reserva yesterday, not sure how it's going to taste. I heard it has a 8 year old wrapper, has anyone tried one of these?

AF_Sungrown_Rosado_1.jpg

AF_Sungrown_Rosado_2.jpg

I enjoyed the few Arturo Fuente Rosado Gran Reserva I've had lately. A bit milder than I was hoping but a very good cigar.

5 Anejo 49 and 7 Macanudo Maduro Vintage 1997.

I enjoyed the few Arturo Fuente Rosado Gran Reserva I've had lately. A bit milder than I was hoping but a very good cigar.

I bought one at Casa Fuente, but have not tried it. It is a very good looking stick. I will post something when I try it.

Niiiice,
Those babies ( the Magnum 48 ) cost $25 a stick in Australia but i bet they are worth every cent.

Curiosity got the better of me, a box split with Ree of the new Padron 46 maduro. Gotta say, they look beautiful!

Thanks Isy for the quick shipping and heartfelt note, package arrived in perfect condition. As always!

One of my favorite PCs - 601 Green Corona - apparently, I made the mistake of getting them from Famous! :angry:

Two out of three stale from them lately. Here's the one that was adequate

DPG JJ Selectos Maduro - another favorite.

gallery_3102_1402_52214.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.