• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's Your Latest Purchase

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, they arrived today!

The OPA ABR10 CoRos recently raved about that got me rolling on this AND
LRE FEB10 BRCs that are pictured on the previous page by a fellow member who must think I'm "cigar stalking" him by now! :D

Mister postman look and see
If there's a package in your bag for me
I been waiting such a long time
Since I ordered those cigars of mine

I'm a happy camper at long last. :)

Picked up a fiver of Fuente Hemingway Work of Art at the local B&M

LRE FEB10 BRCs that are pictured on the previous page by a fellow member who must think I'm "cigar stalking" him by now! :D

Congrats on the pickup brother! Whenever I smoke a CoRo from my stash, I remember how great they are. Gotta have a glass of scotch with it, my favorite pairing is the Balvenie Doublewood.

Congrats on the pickup brother! Whenever I smoke a CoRo from my stash, I remember how great they are. Gotta have a glass of scotch with it, my favorite pairing is the Balvenie Doublewood.
I smoked one with Aberlour Sherry Cask already! Young but it performed perfectly. The first CoRo I smoked had a few years on it and was much better but this was one of the best OTT cigars I've ever smoked. Razor sharp burn and perfect draw. These will go in the bottom of the humi for 6 months before I try another one. The BRCs, on the other hand, are already very spicy and I can see myself dipping into them a few times before then.

I saw you have a 4yo Cohiba coming your way so you're about to have a treat. ;)

I smoked one with Aberlour Sherry Cask already! Young but it performed perfectly. The first CoRo I smoked had a few years on it and was much better but this was one of the best OTT cigars I've ever smoked. Razor sharp burn and perfect draw. These will go in the bottom of the humi for 6 months before I try another one. The BRCs, on the other hand, are already very spicy and I can see myself dipping into them a few times before then.

I saw you have a 4yo Cohiba coming your way so you're about to have a treat. ;)

Oh man, I can't wait. I have a few ideas to get him back too :laugh: I was hit by two brothers, tag-team style. I just wanted to buy some singles!

Smoked a BRC today with coffee, and it was a sublime experience. So. Good.

A pretty slow week with another CFCF 2009 box to the collection. :(

Picked up a pair of HDM Coronation tubos. Introduced the FIL to Cuban cigars today.
25g pouch of bulk pipe tobacco.

- Box of '98 Punch Coronas (23/25)
- Box of Cohiba EV660 (gift/surprise for my Father)
- Opus X Fuente Fuente (x3)
- Opus X Double Corona (x4)
- Opus X Petite Lancero (x4)
- Padron 40th Maduro 'Original Release' (x5)

Jeffrey L.

Edit: Forgot about the Padron!

It's been a while since I've taken pictures, so here's a little p0rn for the weekend :laugh:

Some singles (some were traded, some are excellent sticks gifted to me that weren't supposed to be, and some were purchased):

singles1.jpg

singles2.jpg

These are from Rob's generous sale, absolutely stunning boxes:

H. Upmann No. 2, AGO 08:

upmann21.jpg

upmann22.jpg

upmann23.jpg

upmann24.jpg

H. Upmann Sir Winston, AGO 09:

winston1.jpg

winston3.jpg

winston4.jpg

winston5.jpg

We must have similar taste, because I see a lot of what I have! Especially in that 1st pic :whistling:

Nice collection, brother :thumbs:

Jeffrey L.

We must have similar taste, because I see a lot of what I have! Especially in that 1st pic :whistling:

Nice collection, brother :thumbs:

Jeffrey L.

Haha, yes I'd say about 5 of them might match what you have ;) Can't wait to review them. I'm working on something for you to review :whistling:

Picked up a couple Oliva Serie V lanceros and Liga Privada no. 9 robustos yesterday. Still trying new things, but I think a LP box purchase is in the future

Between Casa De Montecristo yesterday and Kenny The King today, I've picked up a few singles over the weekend:

Opus X Double Corona (1)
Opus X Fuente Fuente (4)
Opus X No.4 (3)
Padron 46th Natural (1)
El Triunfador Lancero (9)
Illusione Holy Lance Natural (3)
Illusione Holy Lance Maduro (3)

Jeffrey L.

Finally went out and got more than one cigar so I could have some in my humidor.

2 Arturo Fuente Special Selection Curly Head
1 Padron 300
1 Padron '64 Anniversary

I feel proud of my 4 sticks rofl.

Status
Not open for further replies.