• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's Your Latest Purchase

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_0728.jpg

IMG_0729.jpg

IMG_0730.jpg

Very very nice! I am following you to the next herf, bro!

Hi there elderboy02,
Those cigars look fantastic.
I have never seen them before so what can you tell me about them?
eg. who makes them,where can i buy them ect.

Hi there elderboy02,
Those cigars look fantastic.
I have never seen them before so what can you tell me about them?
eg. who makes them,where can i buy them ect.

Tatuaje makes them. They are called The Face. Most places that sell Tatuaje will probably have the 10ct non-dress boxes.

I thought they were supposed to have "blood" splatters all over the box? Those are the first boxes I've seen without the blood (please no bloody box jokes...that's just disgusting) :laugh: :laugh:

I thought they were supposed to have "blood" splatters all over the box? Those are the first boxes I've seen without the blood (please no bloody box jokes...that's just disgusting) :laugh: :laugh:

There is blood splatter on one side of each box.

Thanks man! When are we herfing again? I haven't seen you in a while.

I was thinking of heading to the Party Source Halloween tasting on Tuesday but it's an Altadis event and there is not much in their catalog that I like but it's still a place to smoke. What does Jungle Jim's have going on Thursday? I may head that direction instead!

Thanks man! When are we herfing again? I haven't seen you in a while.

I was thinking of heading to the Party Source Halloween tasting on Tuesday but it's an Altadis event and there is not much in their catalog that I like but it's still a place to smoke. What does Jungle Jim's have going on Thursday? I may head that direction instead!

Jungles is having a halloween costume contest as well. He isn't sure yet what cigars he is featuring.

Today's Purchase:
10ct box of The Face
Box of Murcielago Rothschild
100 - Cohiba Clubs

IMG_0731.jpg

New to the forums and somewhat kind of interested in this package. So they are just LE's correct? Same wrap, fill, etc?
Thanks

I jetted out of work yesterday and spent a few hours at a local B&M. I had four sticks (and a few beers); the sticks were Oliva Serie O Double Toro; Diamond Crown Maximus Robusto (I think); Oliva Serie V Double Toro; and finally mellowed out with a Rocky Patel Sun Grown. It was a great afternoon/evening of sitting outside in San Diego reading, playing cribbage, and enjoying friends, great cigars, and livin the dream

I just received my "Vortex 12" from Eric at Jack Schwartz.

Since it was my idea, and it sold so well, Eric was generous enough to reward me with some extras, too!

Thanks again, Eric. :thumbs:

Steve

Status
Not open for further replies.