• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's Your Latest Purchase

Status
Not open for further replies.
10 Tat Regio Reserva
10 Tat Reserva SW(On order)
10 Tat Reserva J21(On order)
10 Tat RC 184(On Order)
5 God of Fire Rubusto Don Carols
5 Opus PL's

Damn this place...

(4) Anejo Sharks :)
(2) WOAM
(1) DCM Robusto
All thanks go to Quade

(3) Opus Power Rangers

Nice buys, the Sharks are one of my favs since a GREAT botl gave me one at the QSH. I found a few locally and am on a list to get a few more from this B&M. Let me know what you think of these and..........

Btw, WAOM's are just awesome smokes, enjoy.

I'm going to smoke my first Shark herfing tomorrow at the local B&M. :thumbs: I've been in love with WOAM's since the first one (had two now) I smoked a month or so ago. So if I see WOAM's for sale at a reasonable price...I grab em! :)

Sure looks like I am on the low-budget end of this BB. Lots of top shelf purchases going on, imho. I smoke mostly $2-3 smokes, but with child support I really don't have a choice.......such is life.

Sure looks like I am on the low-budget end of this BB. Lots of top shelf purchases going on, imho. I smoke mostly $2-3 smokes, but with child support I really don't have a choice.......such is life.

I am definitely feeling you on this.... I don't have child support, but I live in the heart of RV country in the midwest... lets just say, times have been better for the cigar funds.

I recently score some Graycliff 1666's for about 3 bucks a stick though, I am looking forward to em.

Smoke what you like, like what you smoke. We all smoke what our budgets will allow.

Smoke what you like, like what you smoke. We all smoke what our budgets will allow.

Being able to enjoy quality smokes and a good variety even at these prices is a blessing.... With cigars in the humi and summer on it's way...... life is good!

(2) Tat Noella's
(1) Tat Cojonu 2006
(1) Tat J21 (of course I'm trying another :thumbs: )

I was kind of disappointed with the B&M I purchased these from. I mentioned my experience with one of the J21's that I had bought from them a week or so ago (funky tasting), and he couldn't have cared less. I do take into consideration that it's not my regular B&M (it's really out of my way except Sunday's), but still...

A set of 6 MONTECRISTO STEAK KNIFES

They have a cigar name....so that counts, right?

2 Boxes of G.A.R Corona Gordas
1 Box of Montecristo Courts

B&M had a sale of buy one get one free with the G.A.Rs. Damn good deal.

My latest order. Here you go.
363847888.jpg

Gonna start saving my coin.....Lew Rothman posted an article on another BB that stated the Cuban embargo will likely be lifted sometime during 2010.
If true, it could end up a right mess. I would buy now when things are NOT unstable.

I bought one cigar when I was near a small local. LFD Especiale DL. Yummy stuff. I never saw this vitola in the DL line. About 6.5 in X 48 with a pigtail cap

Box of 858 Maddies - Thanks to Jim (Keystone_Raider) for the great service! Not that his rep needs any more bolstering, but a great guy to deal with!

A box of LFD Salomons, a big thannks to Mark (NorcalMark). I can never spell that name right.

I couldn't resist Joe's Mother's Day Deal and picked
up 10 DPG Serie JJ Selecto maduros.

Damn you Joe!

Damn you again Joe, for having another Jambalaya
on Monday! I'm going broke by 'saving' money.

Chemyst :cool:

2 boxes of CAO Cameroon Rothschild. CAO will no longer make this size so I have been buying up boxes since it love it.

Also a box of Ashton Heritage Puro Sol (I sure wish these were not so expensive).

Status
Not open for further replies.