• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's Your Latest Purchase

Status
Not open for further replies.
All five packs -
CAO Cx2 Toro
Oliva G Churchill
Perdomo Lot 23 Churchill
Partagas #10
RYJ Reserva Real Robusto

Tried the Robusto and Perdomo, both need a little seasoning in the humi and then I think they'll be good to go.

Oh...also got a new humi that's seasoning...here...absolutely nothing wrong with it except the finish is not absolutely perfect, but unless you know what you're looking for you'd never notice it.
How is this humidor? been looking at it and I dont mind getting a humi with a minor defect.

Thanks!

Excellent, it is as large as advertised, I'm very pleased with it. Don't have any sticks in it yet, because being so large it's taking a little while to season, but overall so far, I think the price was a good deal.

All five packs -
CAO Cx2 Toro
Oliva G Churchill
Perdomo Lot 23 Churchill
Partagas #10
RYJ Reserva Real Robusto

Tried the Robusto and Perdomo, both need a little seasoning in the humi and then I think they'll be good to go.

Oh...also got a new humi that's seasoning...here...absolutely nothing wrong with it except the finish is not absolutely perfect, but unless you know what you're looking for you'd never notice it.
How is this humidor? been looking at it and I dont mind getting a humi with a minor defect.

Thanks!

Excellent, it is as large as advertised, I'm very pleased with it. Don't have any sticks in it yet, because being so large it's taking a little while to season, but overall so far, I think the price was a good deal.

Yeah, I am thinking of getting it. There are still 3 not perfect ones available for about 110 bux. Which is a great price for a humidor that size!

Thanks for the input!

Just bought two boxes of a couple of the fivers I sampled last week.

CAO Cx2 Toro
RYJ Reserva Real Robusto

Picked up an Avalon Hellhound and a new cigar by Avalon called the Torque at a local B&M this weekend.

A BOTL who knows of my weakness for these found an online store with sets in stock. I AM WEAK!!!!!!!

Another set of 10 with the humidor is on the way. :)

bratalia.jpg

Just purchased my first box of CC's Bolivar Limitada 2009 Cant wait to get em!
The sickness has begun!

(2) 3 packs Camacho Pre Embargo's
(2) Armando Magus singles
(2) Casa Magna singles

Picked up 10 Tat blacks

Aside from that there haven't been too many special purchases. I'm waiting for the new tat monsters...

I'm getting out of hand. Today a box of Padron 3000 Natural. (bought a box of San Cristobal De La Habana La Punta yesterday).

Liga Privada No. 9 Toro x3
Cain Maduro Torpedo x1
Padron Anniversary 1964 Principe x1

Creole Lala mix of 3YO Short Stories and Robustos and a sampler of 4YO Pinoculas and Opulencias.

Got lucky. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.