• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's Your Latest Purchase

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just pulled the trigger on another box of CAO Cx2's (I love these) from the fine folks at Famous Smoke.

Box of CAO Italias and a Fiver of Hemingway Short Stories.

2 - Opus X Double Corona
4 - Opus X Robusto
5 - Opus X xXx
1 - Box Savinelli RyR Torpedos
1 - Box Savinelli Liga Especial Torpedos
4 - Cohiba Piramide EL 2006
1 - Cohiba Double Corona EL 2003

Meeting a BOTL and a local B&M today, where I'm sure I'm stock up on some Tats and Padron Anniversaries too.

Jeffrey L.

2 - Opus X Double Corona
4 - Opus X Robusto
5 - Opus X xXx
1 - Box Savinelli RyR Torpedos
1 - Box Savinelli Liga Especial Torpedos
4 - Cohiba Piramide EL 2006
1 - Cohiba Double Corona EL 2003

Meeting a BOTL and a local B&M today, where I'm sure I'm stock up on some Tats and Padron Anniversaries too.

Jeffrey L.

Didn't find any Tats I wanted at the B&M, but did pick up some Padron!

1 - Padron 44th
1 - Padron 45th
1 - Padron '26 No.9
2 - Padron '64 (can't remember the size, but some special blend for a recent event. One natty, one maddy)

Jeffrey L.

I went to a B&M today in Oklahoma City and picked up three singles and a hole punch. Here is what I got -

1 Rocky Patel Sungrown (LOVED The 1990 Vintage so I figured I would try this one0.
1 Oliva Serie O
1 Punch Rare Corojo

Did I do good?

I went to a B&M today in Oklahoma City and picked up three singles and a hole punch. Here is what I got -

1 Rocky Patel Sungrown (LOVED The 1990 Vintage so I figured I would try this one0.
1 Oliva Serie O
1 Punch Rare Corojo

Did I do good?

There's room for improvement :whistling:
But seriously,if you like what you smoke who are we to judge.

1 Oliva Serie O
1 Punch Rare Corojo

Did I do good?

There's room for improvement :whistling:
But seriously,if you like what you smoke who are we to judge.

OK...school me. Which of those arent as good? Im new and trying different things, but I also like to know what you seasoned guys call good and not so good. So help me out. :)

I know a couple folks who smoke the Punch Rare Corojo almost exclusively.

None of these is a favorite of mine, but they're not crappy cigars either. If you enjoy them, more power to you!

Status
Not open for further replies.