• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's Your Latest Purchase

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a few loose CGRs that I plan on introducing to my Blazer. However that's not the case with the BHKs, so I'm unsure about those.

I want to hear from someone that smoked the OR Behike and the current, to see whats what.

Picked up a 5er today.
utf-8BSU1HMDAwOTgtMjAxMDA4MTYtMTQyMi5qcGc.jpg

I got the RASCC and they did manage to send the box I wanted. TEB JUN07

They need to recover but they look and smell scrumptious!

A fiver of Opus X #5's.
Now to let em rest after their big trip across the pond.

Just got six Kristoff Maduro Torpedo cigars. These cigars a GREAT! Been smoking them for about a year and half, if anyone bumps into any type of Kristoff Cigar it's well with it. Price on it goes for about $6.50 $7.00 dollars a stick.

Kristoff Maduro

Origin: Dominican

Wrapper: Brazilian Maduro

Binder: Dominican and Cuban seed

Filler: Dominican,Cuban and also Nicaraguan

Just got six Kristoff Maduro Torpedo cigars. These cigars a GREAT! Been smoking them for about a year and half, if anyone bumps into any type of Kristoff Cigar it's well with it. Price on it goes for about $6.50 $7.00 dollars a stick.

Kristoff Maduro

Cuban? or Cuban seed.

I'll have to try some. I've heard good things about these maduros before, too.

CI Legends Pepin after dinner.

Kristoff Maduro

Cuban? or Cuban seed.

I'll have to try some. I've heard good things about these maduros before, too.

CI Legends Pepin after dinner.

Vortex: Not Cuban, Cuban seed. Great cigar if you bump into it pick one up. Well with it bud.

1 box of each:

Signature Sun Grown
Classic Sun Grown
858 Sun Grown

Signature and 858 are from the latest release. Today was a good day!

Got the Victorinox (sp?) cigar punch knife, love it and very classy. I whip that thing out and people will excuse anything I do. They think I am some sort of gentleman.

New additions:

Monte 2s, BLP MAR 08
monte2.jpg

Padron Londres Maduro (had to get them after Greg's review, they are great!)
londres.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.