• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's Your Latest Purchase

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG00009-20101223-1414.jpg

Opus A, 858 Rosado, BTL, Shark and a box of Signature maddies. No clue why I got the Opus, although the price was right. I love this time of year. All my favorite sticks are available.

Very nice!

Just got a few ERDM Panatela Largas!

Fiver AF Hemi Sig rosado
Fiver Ashton VSG corona gorda
2 OpusX Magnum O
1 Opus Puddycat
1 Tat red tubo

Chemyst :cool:

Our annual golf weekend at Palo Mesa Country Club in Fallbrook California is coming up on MLK weekend. Today I stocked up for the trip. Bought a box of 25 Camacho SLR Maduro Rothschild and two Camacho SLR Maduro Gigantes, two Camacho Connecticut 660 and 1 Xicar V-Cutter. Love to cross cut em with the V-cutter. Makes for a nice full, easy and clean draw. Gonna try the WOA Maduro and the LFD DL-452 Maduros soon.

3 - Opus X No. 77 Sharks
2 - Opus X Magnum Os
1 - Aroma de Cuba Mi Amore Magnifico
1 - Illusione Singular Phantom
1 - Illusione Epernay - Le Matin
1 - Illusione ~hl~Candela
1 - Camacho Corojo - Churchill
1 - Tatuaje Reserva - 7th Reserva
1 - Illusione ~88~ Candela
1 - Illusione ~888~ Candela
1 - Illusione ~888~
1 - Illusione ~888~ Slam
1 - Illusione ~4/g~ Slam
1 - Hoyo de Monterrey Excalibur No. III Maduro
1 box of Padron Londres (Maduro)

picked up a 5er of Fuente Hemingway Series Signature Rosado Sun Grown :thumbs:

Man I just walked into a B&M by my office today and they have anejos galore. He wanted a little too much for an entire box of sharks so I bought 10.

Just bought a fiver if Tatuaje blacks. Ill be curious to try them out. This will mark my second Tatuaje ever smoked.

Pair of Camacho Corojo torps. Evidently...SOME people are buying up all the churchills.

Status
Not open for further replies.